Notices

What is Sjogrens website?

Old 04-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 1,323 Likes on 739 Posts
Default What is Sjogrens website?

I found this site but it doesn't look like the right one.

Sjogrenent Enterprises Homepage - Sjogrenent Enterprises
Old 04-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

That's the only one I found too - was on it just the other day. Not much there...
Old 04-03-2018, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That’s the correct one he occasionally has a used boat or two on their listed ....
Old 04-03-2018, 06:57 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

He is no longer selling boats?
Old 04-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 1,323 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
He is no longer selling boats?
That is what I was wondering after seeing the web site. I don't remember reading anything.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
That is what I was wondering after seeing the web site. I don't remember reading anything.
Matt Truilio had an article about Mystic and buried in the middle of the article he mentioned Scott Sjogren was moving on to a different industry. I brought it up and Matt said Scott wasn't ready to mention his next endeavor yet.

Think about it, if you are reselling used I/O powerboats.......How can you sustain a sales model with dwindling sales year after year (new I/O boats)? The Mystic stuff had potential but then again how many new boats are you going to be able to sell and support your overhead?
Old 04-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He seemed to being good with Mystic line, I was rather shocked to see the split. I've wondered ever since Matt's piece what the real story was??
Old 04-04-2018, 06:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 44MTI
He seemed to being good with Mystic line, I was rather shocked to see the split. I've wondered ever since Matt's piece what the real story was??
I was thinking the same. It almost seemed like Scott was a partner, in some capacity, with Mystic. More than just a dealer. I also thought he had a lot of influence in the design of the Mystic CC's
Old 04-04-2018, 07:22 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
no kidding. Last I knew he was one of the big dogs in the business. Been outta the loop too long it appears.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:04 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,726 Likes on 1,224 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Matt Truilio had an article about Mystic and buried in the middle of the article he mentioned Scott Sjogren was moving on to a different industry. I brought it up and Matt said Scott wasn't ready to mention his next endeavor yet.

Think about it, if you are reselling used I/O powerboats.......How can you sustain a sales model with dwindling sales year after year (new I/O boats)? The Mystic stuff had potential but then again how many new boats are you going to be able to sell and support your overhead?
Third paragraph of the story—not even close to "buried—after the John Cosker quote:

"High-performance marine industry veteran Scott Sjogren, who partnered with Cosker in the development of the company’s M4200 and M3800 center consoles and handled all sales of the center consoles as well as three M4400 catamarans during his relationship with Mystic, has sold his exclusive distribution rights back to Mystic and is moving on to other business ventures."

That pretty much answers most questions in this thread. As for what Mr. Sjogren is doing now, he didn't share that with me. But he's succeeded in most things he's done so I have no reason to believe he won't again.

Full story link for those who didn't read it, https://speedonthewater.com/in-the-n...port-catamaran.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.