‘Game Changer’ Skater 438 Hits 180 MPH On Mercury Racing 1350 Power >

‘Game Changer’ Skater 438 Hits 180 MPH On Mercury Racing 1350 Power

Notices

‘Game Changer’ Skater 438 Hits 180 MPH On Mercury Racing 1350 Power

Old 04-08-2018, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by nautdesign1
How do you derive that question from my previous posts? It appears you have a thing for Mr. Linder but I reference him ONLY as yet another example of a designer that utilises variable lateral dihedral (or deadrise) in sponson design. Interestingly the span of the very low deadrise sections on the ChrisCat is too narrow to provide a great deal of benefit at the speeds he designed it for –particularly given the boat’s considerable mass. The other problem is the effective low deadrise of the ChrisCat’s overall sponson section reduced dampening and this contributed to that annoying porpoise –but that’s another conversation.

Back on topic –As I mentioned previously the other two are much better examples of the point I am making. I included a couple of visual links in the previous post so why not have an objective look?

ND1
theres a lot of big words in that post but those ran like complete sh*t.