Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Horrible experience  Chief engines, Precision Power Offshore >

Horrible experience Chief engines, Precision Power Offshore

Notices

Horrible experience Chief engines, Precision Power Offshore

Old 05-15-2018, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so if janet is biggest baddest bestest engine builder maybe She can share w ben / if She is the biggest bestest why does She spend all em thousands that She never even paid ben ?? anyone smell a big fat hairy rat??
Old 05-15-2018, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 111 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
This sure as heck is the truth in my business...building/remodeling. I see new stuff all the time, especially "internet of things" going in houses, most of which are idiotic IMO. If me or my crew can execute the installation in a workman like manner, all is well. If I fumble around a little bit it is what it is, however if I take longer than a professional in my field would to a reasonable degree the incremental labor is on me. If the item/process it atypical I'll have a conversation before hand to discuss cost & potential over runs. All said, over communicating with a client can be cumbersome at times to them, but surprises are ALWAYS met with the same reaction...none of them good.
That is a good business model
Old 05-15-2018, 12:33 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Thread Locked!

DO NOT start another thread on this topic or why I locked the thread - if you do, you WILL be immediately banned.