Boat Pix copter down in PCB >

Boat Pix copter down in PCB

Notices

Boat Pix copter down in PCB

Old 05-03-2018, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by luke81
You're not kidding! We just got a thing in the mail from them this week from when they took our picture at Gasparilla. They got low enough a few times I think if they'd have banked hard the rotors would have caught water. Hope everyone is ok!
Hate that I missed Gasparilla this year.....ugh.

We took the new boat to Caladesi and he was there circling us and at times couldn't have been more than 10' off the water when circling around to shoot again.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Hate that I missed Gasparilla this year.....ugh.

We took the new boat to Caladesi and he was there circling us and at times couldn't have been more than 10' off the water when circling around to shoot again.
Off topic but what did you buy Nate?
Old 05-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Off topic but what did you buy Nate?
nothing fast yet lol.

23' Everglades with a 225 Honda and a hardrop.

Old 05-04-2018, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

^^^^^^ Sweet!
Old 05-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
^^^^^^ Sweet!
She'll do for a while. Has a lot of seating on the boat, rides nice, easy to get around, and needs nothing. Happy overall for the time being.
Old 05-04-2018, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

I'm making my way down to FLA for good here in about 5 years and I'd be tickled pink with something like that!
Old 05-04-2018, 08:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I'm making my way down to FLA for good here in about 5 years and I'd be tickled pink with something like that!
It's perfect for around here, big thing was being able to ride the gulf as the last Pathfinder we had didn't like the outside area. This on is just fine and rides better than I thought it would.

Of course I want bigger or more like a 35' Statement but maybe another day later down the road, not in those ranges just yet. I will settle with riding on them a lot for now lol.

Wanting to be around this area or more south like Ft. Myers/Naples?
Old 05-04-2018, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Nice Nate, everglades are proud of there boats!

And made over here,,,,,,, one of the guys on our old dock in Indiana has a son that is a ME there. Or was a couple years back anyway, lost contact with most of those. If US1 see's this thread he would know better.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Nice Nate, everglades are proud of there boats!

And made over here,,,,,,, one of the guys on our old dock in Indiana has a son that is a ME there. Or was a couple years back anyway, lost contact with most of those. If US1 see's this thread he would know better.
They ride like they are proud of the build. It is really tight, good fit and finish, and a unexpected smooth ride which I didn't think we would get in a boat of that size. Also really like that there is a lot of comfort and not all fish on it. Have two folding rear bench seats, the captains helm, a front seat, and the entire wrap around it padded and turns into a nice sun lounge. We don't fish at all and this think is still great for us.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
They ride like they are proud of the build. It is really tight, good fit and finish, and a unexpected smooth ride which I didn't think we would get in a boat of that size. Also really like that there is a lot of comfort and not all fish on it. Have two folding rear bench seats, the captains helm, a front seat, and the entire wrap around it padded and turns into a nice sun lounge. We don't fish at all and this think is still great for us.
Could it accept twins or too small? Nice boat!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.