Notices

Eddie Young/Myrick Coil

Old 05-06-2018, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 186 Likes on 96 Posts
Default Eddie Young/Myrick Coil

We here a lot of complaints in the performance boating community about service and/or business ethics but I wanted to share a cool story that happened yesterday at the lake. I fired the boat up and it ran great for about 15 minutes and then starting missing. I shut the motor down and called Myrick, as PBC had the motor out last Fall to install a DriveGuardian. He immediately picked up my call on a Saturday and did some phone troubleshooting and suggested I call Eddie as he built your engine and knows it much better than I do. I called Eddie and he also immediately picked up the phone (sounds like ****-has an upper respitory infection) and patiently proceeds to trouble shoot several steps with me to rule out the culprits. After 15 minutes we conclude it’s bad gas in the port side tank. I was able to enjoy a beautiful day not worried about the boat. These guys are solid, thanks again!
Rob
Old 05-06-2018, 08:23 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hear consistently good things about Eddie and PBC.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

myric is a awesome person we need more of these guys in this business
Old 05-07-2018, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 59 Likes on 32 Posts

Eddie Young is an awesome guy, he spent over 30 minutes talking to me about a boat that we’re looking at and the setup because he had previously tuned it. He is hilarious to talk to, real straight shooter.

I got to meet Myrick in March, I called PBC for a bushing and picked it up from Myrick. He took me and my brother in law into the shop, showed us the race boat, then asked if you wanted to go for a ride on the new Wright performance 36! It was an incredible experience. After we got back to the red head he invited us in to watch the race with the PBC crew.

Both of these guys are great in my book. Myricks brother lance is also extremely nice.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Myrick's Dad is a riot too. Hung out with him in Key West this past November.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Awesome Experience with Eddie as well last year Dyno Tuning in Nashville!
Old 05-08-2018, 12:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SecondWind
We here a lot of complaints in the performance boating community about service and/or business ethics but I wanted to share a cool story that happened yesterday at the lake. I fired the boat up and it ran great for about 15 minutes and then starting missing. I shut the motor down and called Myrick, as PBC had the motor out last Fall to install a DriveGuardian. He immediately picked up my call on a Saturday and did some phone troubleshooting and suggested I call Eddie as he built your engine and knows it much better than I do. I called Eddie and he also immediately picked up the phone (sounds like ****-has an upper respitory infection) and patiently proceeds to trouble shoot several steps with me to rule out the culprits. After 15 minutes we conclude it’s bad gas in the port side tank. I was able to enjoy a beautiful day not worried about the boat. These guys are solid, thanks again!
Rob

Myrick Coil is a cool cat in my book / Never met the man , I made a comment on facebook after he ran the 438 skater 180 and he responded !!
*** I was like Holy **** its Myrick Coil *** not only did he respond .. we conversed back and fourth for about 1/2 hr about the skater / the run... way cool .. Hope to meet him some day ... Huge fan of him and JT

Old 05-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

I’ve met both guys. Very cool guys.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Don't know Myrick but Eddie is the best.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 for myrick super nice guy met him at loto last year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.