Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
We've Got Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

We've Got Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notices

We've Got Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-23-2002, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See, all you guys think you are making us jealous. But when you are a true DIE HARD snowmobiler you are unaffected by these lame attempts at jealousy. We LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE to use the phrase of a famous motorcycle company. Snowmobiling is like performance boating. It is an addiction. It cannot be cured, and if I were in Florida or California right now I would be bummed that I wasn't here when it snowed. It is just like a sailboater wondering what pleasure we derive from or loud stinky go-fasts. You southerners just don't understand what pleasure we derive from the winter treasure!
Old 10-23-2002, 01:22 PM
Registered

Shane you need to choose between snowmoblies or boats, there's not enough room here for both, pal
Old 10-23-2002, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All I need is 10 minutes,good snow and ice conditions and I could have everyone of you non- sledders lining up to buy one.Its that simple,sledding rules.Where else can you go 100 plus mph with no laws being broken.Oh I know your going to say on the water but on a sled,you don't have to stop at the end of the lake and you don't need to mortgage your left nut to own one.

Last edited by Airpacker; 10-23-2002 at 01:26 PM.
Old 10-23-2002, 01:48 PM
Registered

Default Shane

I agree about sledding! But damn, we still have a lot of boats to take out after the longer than average season we had. Won't be long though!
Old 10-23-2002, 02:06 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Shane
[ You southerners just don't understand what pleasure we derive from the winter treasure! [/B]
You got that right!

Been there, done that.
Old 10-23-2002, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally posted by Shane
See, all you guys think you are making us jealous. But when you are a true DIE HARD snowmobiler you are unaffected by these lame attempts at jealousy. We LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE to use the phrase of a famous motorcycle company. Snowmobiling is like performance boating. It is an addiction. It cannot be cured, and if I were in Florida or California right now I would be bummed that I wasn't here when it snowed. It is just like a sailboater wondering what pleasure we derive from or loud stinky go-fasts. You southerners just don't understand what pleasure we derive from the winter treasure!
Well said! Now bring on that snow!!!!!
Old 10-23-2002, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Shane ole boy, go @%$%$&^ you and your snowmobiling.
Ive only got 20 more days until Im in sunny Florida with my boat for the winter sitting over at Shell Island with my buddy Baja Daze, Talking bad about you snowmobilers. And yes, I used to snowmobile but, it was only to pass the time by till I could get to my beloved boat. Have fun on that thing and dont freeze to death if thats what you REALLY like doing instead of BOATING year round

Otis
Old 10-23-2002, 03:34 PM
Registered

Otis,

You working tonight, tomorrow or Friday. Wifey poo is in Toronto, (don't get any ideas airpacker! ) thought I would stop by the barn. If you hate winter so much why live in SNOW COUNTRY? And BTW, you make MONEY when it snows!
Old 10-23-2002, 03:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ya, what Bob said!

j/k...

See you in the winter...
Old 10-23-2002, 03:54 PM
Registered

Did Bob tell you his best friends name is Neil, they make a good couple, Neil and Bob, yup, that's what they do!

Quick Reply: We've Got Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.