Project: Freedom Skater Ready To Ring Again

Notices

Project: Freedom Skater Ready To Ring Again

Old 05-14-2018, 11:19 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,731 Likes on 1,225 Posts
Default Project: Freedom Skater Ready To Ring Again

New life for a classic Skater catamaran, https://speedonthewater.com/boat-res...-to-ring-again.
Old 05-14-2018, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

boat looks awsome but will never be the same without jimmy tyson and trystion not on it we had ablast on that thing at lotto
Old 05-14-2018, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

How do you take 1800 lbs out of an old boat?
Old 05-14-2018, 02:35 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Marginmn
How do you take 1800 lbs out of an old boat?
It had a lot of difference refurbs over the years and they striped it down to the Beautiful new build they did and threw 1800 pounds of old stuff out like the down stairs, couch and luggage area as well as a cooler area that was built into the side panel area. Some of the old build used heavy plywood. All I can say is WOW!!!! The Freedom boat it Beautiful!!! I could go on and on for weeks describing how much fun myself and many friends had over the years running the boat around Poker runs!! Such a great machine!!! Congratulation to Win and all involve in bringing Freedom back to life for many more years of fun for anybody lucky enough to take a fun ride on FREEDOM!!!

Last edited by FREEDOM US1; 05-14-2018 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-14-2018, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 591 Likes on 271 Posts

Looking Great!! Jim took us for my first Blast over a Hundie in a power boat!! Let Freedom Ring
Old 05-14-2018, 03:13 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JIMKID Motorsports
boat looks awsome but will never be the same without jimmy tyson and trystion not on it we had ablast on that thing at lotto
Yes we did !! But as you know Wins a cool dude and he and his crew can start a cool new chapter for Freedom! I love that boat!!
Old 05-14-2018, 03:21 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Smile

Originally Posted by Quinlan
Looking Great!! Jim took us for my first Blast over a Hundie in a power boat!! Let Freedom Ring
Lol!! I think our record over 100 MPH club was 14 people at one time!!! Lol!! If that boat could tell story's!! It could write a novel I better get back to work. Can't get the smile off my face just thinking about the boating adventures on Freedom US1 !! Once again congrats to Win and crew for taking Freedom to the next level ! It looks fantastic!!
Old 05-14-2018, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
It had a lot of difference refurbs over the years and they striped it down to the Beautiful new build they did and threw 1800 pounds of old stuff out like the down stairs, couch and luggage area as well as a cooler area that was built into the side panel area. Some of the old build used heavy plywood. All I can say is WOW!!!! The Freedom boat it Beautiful!!! I could go on and on for weeks describing how much fun myself and many friends had over the years running the boat around Poker runs!! Such a great machine!!! Congratulation to Win and all involve in bringing Freedom back to life for many more years of fun for anybody lucky enough take a fun ride on FREEDOM!!!
Thanks, it's a beautiful classic.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 339 Posts

PSI’s for 1100hp, they are barely breathing
Old 05-16-2018, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 447 Posts

...there's a reason Freedom is the most photographed boat on OSO.

Sounds like a great make-over to keep her running/ creating adventures for a long time for Win and family

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.