Screaming Eagle Sells Talon Tooling, Announces New Partnership

Notices

Screaming Eagle Sells Talon Tooling, Announces New Partnership

Old 06-22-2018, 12:52 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,736 Likes on 1,228 Posts
Default Screaming Eagle Sells Talon Tooling, Announces New Partnership

Intriguing news for sport catamaran fans, https://speedonthewater.com/in-the-n...ew-partnership.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:40 PM
Formerly: Screaming Eagle Boats

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Thank you Matt for the write up!

This is a great addition to the powerboat world. Dean, owner of Talon Powerboats LLC is an excellent fit with us. His main focus out there is to keep the Talon 22 SS, the new Talon 23R and the new Talon 26X models high in quality, but affordable. He also is bringing some great companies onboard to assist with financing and that is a big plus in my opinion.

I will post some pictures of the different Talon models, so people can see the difference. The first Talon 26X is in the mold and we are excited to get it out and do some running with it. I will post some sneak peaks of it soon.

Thank you Todd and Karen Lamb
Old 06-22-2018, 01:47 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,736 Likes on 1,228 Posts

Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle Boats
Thank you Matt for the write up!

This is a great addition to the powerboat world. Dean, owner of Talon Powerboats LLC is an excellent fit with us. His main focus out there is to keep the Talon 22 SS, the new Talon 23R and the new Talon 26X models high in quality, but affordable. He also is bringing some great companies onboard to assist with financing and that is a big plus in my opinion.

I will post some pictures of the different Talon models, so people can see the difference. The first Talon 26X is in the mold and we are excited to get it out and do some running with it. I will post some sneak peaks of it soon.

Thank you Todd and Karen Lamb
Thank you for for sending the release and handling a few additional questions so promptly. Looking forward to seeing photos, as well as your first finished 32-footer.
Old 06-23-2018, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Congratulations to all, this will be a great partnership and will result in some builds going forward.
Al B