Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Best Oso Thread Of All Time!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35514-best-oso-thread-all-time.html)

DEVIL MAN 10-24-2002 01:31 PM

Best Oso Thread Of All Time!!!!!!!

OK guys and gals....this is a pretty strong statement and a serious one, so no clowing around or special pranks!!!! My fellow SCOPE bretheren have been watching this new show on TV...The Bachelor!!!! I know...it is rubbish, but half of America is watching it and hooked on it. Well, it is time for the other half to watch this show and we have the answer and the perfect person to be the next Bachelor.....Yes, our beloved founder and creator of the OSO board...Board God 1, aka Jeffrey, aka King Poodle!!!!

We want to encourage the entire OSO fleet to call in or write in to the Bachelor show....Jeffrey would be a star and would be the most spectacular participant in this show's brief history! Some of you know Jeffrey or have met him...some of you have seen him in action and let me tell you boys and girls, he can charm the hell out of the opposite sex!!!! The lines would be endless and would be all time classics. Now, you realize that I will be put on at least a six month board probation for this thread, so I will say it now...it has been fun and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Just picture Board God taking twenty hotties out on his Cig!!!! Feeding them all the stuff that these psycho girls want to hear. So, get on the phone and write in those e-mails....memorize this thread, cause as soon as he catches wind of it, this baby will be erased. He might not admit it, but he wants to do this!! Trust me, I would not mislead you guys!!!! We owe him that much, don't we????? Of course we do!!

DMan...and the D is for what I am going to be.....Dead Meat!!!!!!

jawbreakerkid 10-24-2002 01:39 PM

LOL! hell of an idea, DMAN....:D

SLINGSHOT 10-24-2002 01:39 PM

I NOMINATED MY BUDDY WHO IS ALSO MY LAWYER ON FRIDAY (AM) THEY CALLED HIM TO COME TO CALIF.FOR THE INTERVIEW.
I WAS REALLY FLOORED THEY CALLED ON MONDAY (AM)

Risk Taker 10-24-2002 01:41 PM

Great idea.....but how's the Cig gonna fit in the hot tub......:confused::confused: .

DJD 10-24-2002 01:44 PM

What an Idea!!
I'm in for a phone call. Does anyone know the phone # to call?
Jeffrey, you will defenately be a hit!!

DEVIL MAN 10-24-2002 01:44 PM

If they call Jeffey for the interview, he can be there in about 40 minutes!!!!! How easy is that????? I really think we have something here....Plan B would be Phantom Chaos!!!!!! Just think of all the photo's!!!!!

DMan

SLINGSHOT 10-24-2002 01:50 PM

GO TO ABC.COM

I HEAR YOU CAN BRING TWO BROS WITH YOU TO INTERVIEW THE GIRLS

BADA BING 10-24-2002 01:55 PM

Ron and I already are preparing the questionare:D

And Ron has a point, if not Jeffrey, Nort for sure:D

CigDaze 10-24-2002 01:56 PM

Now, there's an idea! :D :D :D

rick32 10-24-2002 01:59 PM

Tell ya the truth.... I think they both could be questionably homosexual......

Laughs,
Rick32:cool: