OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Notices

OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Old 10-24-2002, 07:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default debri in river

I dive past the river ever morning. It is the best this time of the year. The temp down here right now is averaging around 60 degrees in the afternoon. I wouldn't mind doing a blow by thru downtown one last time.
Old 10-24-2002, 07:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default spelling wrong

should be drive. sorry.
Old 10-24-2002, 08:32 PM
Allan4

CFD5, you sorry infected nipple hair.....you still owe me 20 bucks for the UC-OSU game........HAHAHA>.....thanks for reminding me ya boob job. Besides, why waste my money when I know the outcome already Wait till next year, none of this "let's keep a secret" crap from Big Al....Nah baba nah, I'm going to pushing 630 hp next year humpo...HAHAHA, call it a rain check........until we meet again ole' buddy

Sign, glad to hear the AO boys will be present. You, merlin and Itllfli will be on site....great news!!

Update on directions, there has been a bunch of construction and changes to the ramps in fron of the city. I;m not sure of new street names, so I need to do a little recon. I'll post the directions in full early next week. However Sign, the general idea in 75N across the river,then infront of the city to 52 east. Pretty simole, but there have been some changes.

Birddog, see ya there in that sweet Cig, hope eveyone else makes it......especially them darn northernersin their pansy a$$ cats...HAHAHA....

IT's up to you guys on whether we do this Sat or Sun. Post your choice and I will go by majority. As far as time, I just put 11 as an idea, but we will be there all day.

Old 10-24-2002, 08:35 PM
Allan4

I forgot one thing, water is about as clean as it has been all season, barring any heavy rains. Should be fine, we boat in Oct all the time.....1st time for November though....

Old 10-24-2002, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Al, Sorry dude, I totaly forgot about the bet on the game, I'll bring the $$ when I see you on Nov. 2nd. (hey, at least OSU won!!) About the race, this will probably be your last chance, next year, CAT!!! (allthough I have had my eye on a sweet 28 Apache) Thats if I sell the Baja. If not, I guess I'll have to bump up the boost to 5lbs, or maybe 8lbs if I need too.
Old 10-24-2002, 09:08 PM
Allan4

Why stop there....I say pull a merlin and run 15psi HeHeHe......And no sweat on the $20, I forgot about it until you said something. I say look into the Apache. I assume it is the same one we talked about a few weeks ago. Sounds friggin' cool man. I hope that Baja sits all winter so I can come out and sizzle your sac at Brookville in April......I still think that was one of the funnest days on the water this year......I'm strange.

I guess there are no dumpster fires or kids shooting off firecrakers, huh?

Old 10-25-2002, 06:48 AM
Registered

I am up for nov 2!!! Sounds like it should be fun hope that we can round up a bunch of boats. It will be nice to be the water and be able to run for a few miles. I drive along the river every day and it looks great clear of wood.
see ya there
Todd
Old 10-25-2002, 06:53 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Allan4
Maybe we can offer a special on winterizing, right there in the parking lot....... Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea. I will bring the contraption to winterize the motor. You need 5 gallons of antifreeze per big block. Let me know who is interested, we can run them right there in the parking lot. Takes about 30 seconds per motor. Post if you want to do this. Later.
Allan, are you serious? Man, that would save me some cabbage! I always pay to have it done! Money is a little tight right now, is this how you winterize all the time too?

If you are serious, I'll bring the antfreeze. Plus, this would give me an opportunity to see how it is done by a "professional vee racer" and I could start doing it on my own!-thanks dude!

By the way, did you bet on UC or OSU?
Old 10-25-2002, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Default YEA BABY!!!

Sounds like a go!!!!

I hope all the "skater boys(lambs)" come down to the natti!! They shouldn't have any excuses because we know they didn't break in columbus!!

Sign...if you don't want to drag your boat up here you could ride with me or my brother.

Merlin,
Is the bannana boat out of the shop and ready to fight?
Old 10-25-2002, 10:28 AM
merlin540

i get it back monday and i have to but the stuff back on the transom but i will be ready for sunday hope the weather holds out i want to try those 29 hydro 4 blades to see if we can spin them over 7000 rpm. see ya

Quick Reply: OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.