Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE >

OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Notices

OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Old 10-29-2002, 09:51 PM
packinair

flyinbrian if you need a lower for the weekend let me know. is it a standard or counter? I have both 20" mids

Old 10-30-2002, 06:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just make sure everyone brings a larger set of props with the "mild" weather those engines should be able to produce some more power! Looks like we could see some new high speeds for some of the boats. Just will take a little time to get them warmed up.
Old 10-30-2002, 06:30 AM
Registered

packinair-

Thanks for your offer, but after looking at my job situation and the forecast, I put it up for the winter.

It looks like I am getting laid off from my job of almost 8 years, so I am preparing my house to go on the market for sale. The wife and I have decided that this is our oppurtunity to move south. So my resume's are out and I am looking to Florida in the near future.

Thanks again,
Have fun and be safe.
Old 10-30-2002, 06:45 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Flyinbrian
packinair-

[/QUOTEThanks for your offer, but after looking at my job situation and the forecast, I put it up for the winter.

It looks like I am getting laid off from my job of almost 8 years, so I am preparing my house to go on the market for sale. The wife and I have decided that this is our oppurtunity to move south. So my resume's are out and I am looking to Florida in the near future.

Thanks again,
Have fun and be safe. [/B]
Brian, sorry to hear that. I was hoping to meet up with you next year for some local boating. Hang in there dude, sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and you are going to make the most of the situation...Heck, now you will be able to boat year round!

Take care,
Mike
Old 10-30-2002, 07:33 AM
Registered

Mike,
It was great to finally meet you guys in person at Alum. We will get together for some boating, regardless of where we end up. Hell, I applied to jobs six different states. All south of OHIO!!!!
I am hoping for Florida or southern Georgia, but I'll take anything south of Ohio.

We'll see how it all pans out. I am looking at this situation as an oppurtunity.
Old 10-30-2002, 03:30 PM
Registered

Hey birddog
If you are still in let me know. If not I will try to get Chriss boat.
Todd
cell 218-1695
Old 10-30-2002, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I'm going to pass on this one !!!

Toooooo Cold for my sorry asssssssss

I will be there to see who shows up though.......
Old 10-30-2002, 04:59 PM
merlin540

do you guys think we should cancel this because of the weather????? please post. thanks

Old 10-30-2002, 05:26 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Yes, next weekend

My wife is having surgery tomorrow so I can't make it this weekend, but would love to Burn It Down, kick a rod, or what ever the hell else I am famous for racing Merlin 540 or Eliminator 219 next weekend.
Tom
Old 10-30-2002, 05:32 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

O.K. You Wimps I'm in Newport right now sitting in my room on the 6th floor of the Comfort suites overlooking the river (next to Joes Crab Shack). All that I have seen so far is a Houseboat Guess it wasn't too cold FOR THEM!!!!!!!
Just kidding guys I now how our season has come to a fast end
I will be pulling my boat out this weekend and doing the winterize thing.

Other than Sin City is there anyplace I should be checking out tonight or the next time I'm in town. Thinking of going over to Hooters for dinner then maybe a couple other joints on the river. Who knows if I get on a roll I may end up in some of the finer establishments
Scott

Quick Reply: OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.