Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
SCOPE Go-Cart Racing, Thursday October 24th: Round #2!!!!! >

SCOPE Go-Cart Racing, Thursday October 24th: Round #2!!!!!

Notices

SCOPE Go-Cart Racing, Thursday October 24th: Round #2!!!!!

Old 09-23-2002, 03:40 PM
SCOPEwebmaster

Default SCOPE Go-Cart Racing, Thursday October 24th: Round #2!!!!!

Rubbing is Racing!

The second challenge this year is ON! The SCOPE go cart night scheduled for October 24th at Dromo One is just around the corner. If your check made payable to SCOPE for $75 is not in the hands of Ron Songrath, then you are not registered for this event!!!!! SCOPE members get a $25 discount if you are signed up on or by October 5th, after that, it's $75.......no exceptions! RSVP's, written or verbal, are not acceptable.....checks made payable to SCOPE only!!!!

If you plan on participating in this event, ACT NOW!!!! Sign ups on the day of the event will not be possible....under any circumstances!!!! If you have any questions, please give Captain Ron a call at 714-800-4440, or email him at [email protected] . This is one go cart event that you will not want to miss....so jump on the SCOPE bandwagon now for that guaranteed pole position!!!!!

Click HERE for a PDF flyer for the event.

This event is NOT for poodles or wimps.....it is real racing!!!

Old 09-23-2002, 05:20 PM
DEVIL MAN

Norton said it all....real go cart racing with fast go carts with Honda engines...everything is indoors and it is electronically timed! This is serious stuff....our Spring event at this site was a sellout as 35 SCOPE members went at it for three hours....after running 10 laps, you are perspiring like a Poodle and pretty beat up....everyone should see a minimus 30 minutes of track time. The track supplies you with the racing suits and the helmets....the first round was a kick ass event. Don't miss out on all the fun!!!

DMan...and the D is for Dromo One!!!!!

Old 09-23-2002, 05:28 PM
Devil's Advocate

Yeah. What DevilMan said, except he's gonna loose this time, big time. Watch out for a little baby powder on the track.

Old 09-23-2002, 07:05 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Definatly a good time. I unfortunatly will not be able to be there so that TEAM MAXUM can defent their place on the podium!!!! Hey nort thanks again Oh and remember there is NO PLACE TO EAT afterwards

Jon
Old 10-10-2002, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One week away, and 7 openings left.............Hurry Hurry!!!!!!!!

See DevilMan spin out in the baby powder curve!
Old 10-10-2002, 02:49 PM
Registered

Uncle Toys...............I saw you looking here. You should go!!!!! You too Steamin Rice!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2002, 03:50 PM
Registered

Hey guys,

I'm definitely up for going, but I may need to take a trip to Portland that week for work......I'll talk to my boss and 'splain to him that I need to race go-carts instead of going on this trip and see how he takes it.... I should know in the next few days....
Old 10-10-2002, 04:34 PM
DEVIL MAN

There are seven openings left....after that it is a sellout...it is a blast....electronically timed team racing....all indoors!!!! Don't miss out on the action. Hooter girls are at trackside posing as EMT personnel. Cheng just sits there all night complaining of lower abdominal cramps and aches!!!! He always walks away with a TROPHY!

DMan...and the D is for Dromo One!!

Old 10-10-2002, 04:56 PM
rick32

** I think that's because Cheng must be a little outta practice ???

Oh !

Rick32

Old 10-14-2002, 06:30 PM
Registered

I'm in....Is this BYOB*???

*bring your own babypowder

Quick Reply: SCOPE Go-Cart Racing, Thursday October 24th: Round #2!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.