Notices

Joker vs Pantera

Old 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by paul buckner
How far apart would these 2 boats be . 28 single top speed 90 mph Joker or 28 twin bb Pantera top speed 80 mph .
put the same driver in both boats 4 to 5 foot sea .
Neither.

Youll want every inch of boat you can afford if the plan is to run hard in 4-5. It would be major suck in a 28.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Most people dont realize how big that is and that you`re not racing anything in that at anywhere near WOT
I think he must be talking about Facebook 4-5s which on social media any guy in a 25' boat can do 70mph in ....easily .
i was saying 4-5s is big water. I wasn’t being sarcastic
Old 11-26-2018, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 4,304 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Originally Posted by cigrocket

i was saying 4-5s is big water. I wasn’t being sarcastic
I know , we`re on the same page home slice. I was agreeing with you
Old 11-26-2018, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by icdedppl
most people dont realize how big that is and that you`re not racing anything in that at anywhere near wot
i think he must be talking about facebook 4-5s which on social media any guy in a 25' boat can do 70mph in ....easily .

lmao!! :d
Old 11-26-2018, 10:12 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Most people dont realize how big that is and that you`re not racing anything in that at anywhere near WOT
I think he must be talking about Facebook 4-5s which on social media any guy in a 25' boat can do 70mph in ....easily .
I am LMFAO the FB 4 and 5 s with a 25 ft boat easily 70 mph.. . Man so true but many on FB have won the WORLDS with their garage hand built 850 hp marine engine to. You forgot about the many whom have the FB title.

Last edited by BUP; 11-26-2018 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

4 to 5's.... They would be extremely close.. Tied off to the dock while the owners are drinking frosty cold adult beverages.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The size of waves was purely hypothetical just wanted to make sure both boats would be struggling, and I'm sure I never mentioned anything about racing or running WOT
I think Saris racing got it in one and anserd my Q Thanks
I was on a FB wave once for a week It was that big
Old 11-27-2018, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

The Smith brothers in OPA racing have been thrashing on there Joker hull for years. One tough hull in my opinion and I have seen them run hard in 4-5 seas. I also remember racing against some 28 Panteras in 4-5 footers in F-1. In that kind of water the rigging or mechanical parts are your worst enemy. Most of these race boats were laid up better than the recreational hull IMO.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:23 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
The Smith brothers in OPA racing have been thrashing on there Joker hull for years. One tough hull in my opinion and I have seen them run hard in 4-5 seas. I also remember racing against some 28 Panteras in 4-5 footers in F-1. In that kind of water the rigging or mechanical parts are your worst enemy. Most of these race boats were laid up better than the recreational hull IMO.
Smith Bros is a 26 Joker NON stepped based off the Corsa hull. The 28 Joker originally came from a CC boat then was made into a boat called Prototype then called Joker. The 28 was made first, Mitagator was one of the boats.and Crazy Chicken -- Dee Early or something like that name did well with the 28 Joker but later years Dee Early moved over to different brand.boat but still was called crazy chicken. .

Joker Powerboats if I recall correctly only made 5 total boats for the 28 stepped bottom boat. The owner Brian H. of Joker kept one and was NON rigged - the one I seen in person in GA. It did have PPI interior with sit down race seats in it and a full cabin interior. I believe he still has it and most likely his 41 EPIC CC boat based off the 38 twin step powerplay hull.

If I recall correctly only 2 maybe -- 3 max of the 26 Joker Non Stepped boats were made.

want to say the 28 Joker life started out as CC boat If I recall correctly named Strike ?
Old 11-28-2018, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BUP
Smith Bros is a 26 Joker NON stepped based off the Corsa hull. The 28 Joker originally came from a CC boat then was made into a boat called Prototype then called Joker. The 28 was made first, Mitagator was one of the boats.and Crazy Chicken -- Dee Early or something like that name did well with the 28 Joker but later years Dee Early moved over to different brand.boat but still was called crazy chicken. .

Joker Powerboats if I recall correctly only made 5 total boats for the 28 stepped bottom boat. The owner Brian H. of Joker kept one and was NON rigged - the one I seen in person in GA. It did have PPI interior with sit down race seats in it and a full cabin interior. I believe he still has it and most likely his 41 EPIC CC boat based off the 38 twin step powerplay hull.

If I recall correctly only 2 maybe -- 3 max of the 26 Joker Non Stepped boats were made.

want to say the 28 Joker life started out as CC boat If I recall correctly named Strike ?
The three 26 Joker race boats
Tyler Crockett has or had one
We have one
Jim Jackson has one that is for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.