Any Marine Stereo Dealers Up here

Notices

Any Marine Stereo Dealers Up here

Old 01-10-2019, 11:59 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Any Marine Stereo Dealers Up here

Looking for some good sources for marine stereos - speakers and especially wakeboard tower speakers - good quality from low end pricing to high end for the different buying range of consumers.

I use to stock all that stuff 5 years ago and back but totally got out of it because you could not make any money plus it was taking up alot of room on the shelves. With that said I have been getting a bunch calls for it and the installs already this year..

Anyways asking first if anyone up here deals in that kind of stuff. Not the towers - I am a dealer for many brands of those since day one. Thanks

Last edited by BUP; 01-11-2019 at 12:03 AM.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 248 Likes on 124 Posts

I'm a Memphis audio dealer...I have all Memphis marine stuff in my boat..really nice stuff in my opinion...I'm in Michigan so it wouldn't be cost effective I wouldn't think to ship stuff to you if that's what you're asking but I could hook you up with some stuff if you'd like

Stewart
Old 01-11-2019, 10:25 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Stewart thanks and for your time. I am not up to date on the current audio stuff at all. I just signed up with a wholesale distributor in Arkansas who carries Kenwood and MTX and few other brands. Have no idea about MTX nor even Kenwood current quality. Again thanks for the reply. I understand really not much margins in the audio stuff because of the interweb sales and price discounters on amazon. I wished I had distributor local here to cut out the shipping costs. I really do not want to stock all this again but you can not sell what you do not have. Also the stereo stuff helps towers sales. Towers use to be a really good business for marine dealers. That has slowed down about 6 years ago. Not sure with all the outboard boat sales that tower sales will drop even more. Man I/O s are dead for new sales.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 248 Likes on 124 Posts

I would personally look at other brands besides those 2....they are on the cheaper side of things IMO...I would look at JL audio, Memphis, wet sounds, or even maybe clarion....I am partial to Memphis as I've been a dealer for a long time. I like clarion stuff as far as head units and processors...their speakers fall a little short for the money I think. JL and wet sounds are really good products but you're gonna pay for it...Memphis I think is a higher end brand without the high end price tag...I'm sure you could become a dealer for them with very little effort....last I knew there was no minimum first order or anything like that you just give them your info and set up an account...may be something to look into??
Old 01-12-2019, 05:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Get in touch with Justin at Waves and Wheels, his Bluave speakers are amazing. I just had Mitch at MD offshore performance do a system in my 20 Cig, Ive never had just 4 speakers sound so good. I'm so impressed with them that Im going to redo the Tiger system once its all reassembled.