Notices

I'm gonna F-in puke!!!!!

Old 10-29-2002, 08:59 PM
voodoo

Default I'm gonna F-in puke!!!!!

I'm stuck in Minneapolis and all that is on TV is a so called tribute to Senator Paul Wellstone. Instead of talking about what the guy did, it looks like a segment of the Democratic National Convention. Some joker just got done saying "were gonna win this election for Paul Wellstone" about 100 times. Too bad the democrats are going to use this death as a springboard to help them with this election. Looks like Clinton has done it again, just when you think all is naught for the dems, he pulls something out of his hat. Isn't this the 150th person from his party who has died since he was elected Governer????????? What a shame. If I was a democrat I would be embarrased to be there. I am embarrased to watch so I turned!!

Old 10-29-2002, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AGREED 100 %

The guys son was thanking all his staffers etc .. And saying were gonna win this thing ..
HOW LOW can you go ..
Old 10-29-2002, 09:20 PM
TulsaLarry

When you tell the Vice President of the United States not to come to the funeral of a U.S. Senator because he is a Repiblican, we have a problem.

Old 10-29-2002, 09:49 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

This is a picture of the scumbag from the funeral today. As we can all see-he was very upset at the death of his good friend Paul Welfare. Poor baby, probably had to miss a good BJ in order to attend the funeral
Attached Thumbnails I'm gonna F-in puke!!!!!-scum.jpg  
Old 10-29-2002, 09:56 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by insptech
This is a picture of the scumbag from the funeral today. As we can all see-he was very upset at the death of his good friend Paul Welfare. Poor baby, probably had to miss a good BJ in order to attend the funeral

Democratic Party=Propoganda.

I'm just waiting for Al Gore to change his colors again and show up pouting about something.....

These guys just never stop......

Old 10-30-2002, 02:04 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

may i remind you our attornet general (john ashcroft) lost to dead man.

The Mel Carnahan died a few days prior to the election and he was still on the ballot and recieved more votes than ashcroft.

Politics are an absolute mess in this country. Doens;t mater what party, Its all a bunch of sleaze bags patting each other on the back for doign nothing. Oh yeah and mud slinging.
Old 10-30-2002, 02:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm thinking SHRINK RAY !!!!
Old 10-30-2002, 05:43 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I also agree 100%

How many funerals have you been to when the audience gives standing ovations?

The guy deserves a normal funeral not another political ho-down to benefit someone else's interest.
Old 10-30-2002, 07:36 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by hp500efi
I also agree 100%

How many funerals have you been to when the audience gives standing ovations?

The guy deserves a normal funeral not another political ho-down to benefit someone else's interest.
You know, the funny thing is that the way he voted and the way he acted, maybe it was just what he deserved.....he may be real happy about carrying one more victory for the "team".
Old 10-30-2002, 07:55 AM
WickedWon

These people are classless, they turn a memorial service into a freak'in free media photo op, fund rasing party! I've got to believe that most old, died in the wool dems are embarrassed.

Quick Reply: I'm gonna F-in puke!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.