Notices

Better Refinance Soon!

Old 10-31-2002, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Luv-N-it. You should at least get started so when they bottom you will be ready to lock in. Initially they may go up as the Bond Markets views the cut as Inflationary but since Inflation is nill they should start to drop. I see a huge problem with spending right now. I visit stores that are empty and Malls that are like a dead zone. I see bigger problems ahead and with the leading economic indicators low this shows that 6 months from now we may see another dip. The conumer has to stop spending (borrowing) at this point since they are tapped out.
Old 10-31-2002, 01:00 PM
MIdnightRider

My primary job is actually a real estate agent for my families building company Deppe Homes LLC. I thought it would be a good idea to become a mortgage broker also to better handle my customers. This assures the deals are smooth in every aspect, and quickly allows me to qualify potential prospects. My now loan processor is a friend who helped me develop the partnership I made with Avalon Financial, where she is also the HRC. I or we developed a program that specifically works around the structure of me and my primary business. My purpose is to get my customers the best rates and closing costs possible, because I am working with them anyway, I take less money for myself and it makes everyone happy. Recently I have had people wanting me to handle some refinances, so I figured why not capatalize on the extra business that these lower rates are providing us. If I can get someone a good deal, I make a little money, were all happy. Midnight

Old 10-31-2002, 04:19 PM
Registered

whatever you guys say, I am never buying a house Gonna live at home forever, but in a while gonna buy a bigger boat .............. and live in the driveway

in all seriousness, I am not in any way financiily secure, i have $300 in the bank and thats it. My piece of **** truck and the boat.. thats it boys I am very far away from growing up
Old 10-31-2002, 05:03 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Midnight
The rate is down again today???
Can you do this in Fla?
If so call me
239 277 3901
Thanks
Dan
Old 10-31-2002, 05:29 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mitch, Midnight,
I am at the end of my loan.. at 7 1/8% I think. Not much principle left.. Is it worth refinancing?? Now if I break another drive it would be a good idea.. but I dont want to work till I am 90. Only have 29+ yrs with the State to retire my second time out..
Now if I buy a second home, in FL so I can boat with Dan?? Maybe that's a plan.

What do you think.. is it worth it to refi at the end of a loan..

Thanks
Dick
Old 10-31-2002, 07:14 PM
MIdnightRider

Traviss- If for nothing more than a chance to gain more play, posse up with your boys, get some roomates, and become landlord. To get any real trim you wont be able to end a night cap grabbing a couple of beers out of the refrig and having mom ask," who is your friend"! DoHHHHH!

Gadgets- Refiing will not really stand to gain you anything unless you can use the money to surpass the interest you will be paying to have an equity check sitting in your bank. Your best idea would be to secure a home equity line of credit as a rainy day fund. You pay on the money you borrow out of your equity. To just pull money with no real purpose serves no purpose. Now in my case I could use it to buy and sell cars, boats, and property justifying my return on investment. For what its worth. Midnight

If you are hard on drives, maybe you just need a throttle lesson! But really, As low as that thing idles I know your not tranny slammin' it!

Old 10-31-2002, 08:45 PM
Registered

Also if you owe very little it takes a lot of rate decrease to make it worthwhile. Midnight is right a Home Equity will do just fine and is currently at a lower rate.