Auto Meter Gauges Question >

Auto Meter Gauges Question

Notices

Auto Meter Gauges Question

Old 04-30-2019, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts
Default Auto Meter Gauges Question

Do they have life-time warranty. Like, if the freakin' needle pops off can you send it in for a replacement? They are so much more $$ than the competition, they HAVE to come with some type of life-time warranty right?

Thanks.
Old 04-30-2019, 04:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,041 Likes on 1,354 Posts

More $$$$$ than Livorsi.........they will say you hit to big of a wave and damaged it.....I doubt anyone has a life time warranty
Old 04-30-2019, 04:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
More $$$$$ than Livorsi.........they will say you hit to big of a wave and damaged it.....I doubt anyone has a life time warranty
That's kinda what I was eluding to. The Livorsi gauges are so customizable and look so bad azz and cost a SH!T TON less than the autometers. The only reason I could see that being is they (autometer) have awesome customer service and will stand by their product. So, I'm hoping even with out a warranty I can be like, needle fell out, send me a new gauge(s) (5 to be exact).

We re-did the whole dash on the Top Gun with brushed silver faced Livorsi Guages and purple bezels and absolutely loved them and NEVER had one failure.

Last edited by thisistank; 04-30-2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-30-2019, 04:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Auto meter has been great to me, I sent in my old cig gauges that they didn't make and they reconditioned them all for both engines for 200 bucks, they were awesome to deal with which is why i spent the money for them for the tiger and the 20, 3 full sets of gauges, there is a reason they are more, they are worth it.
Old 04-30-2019, 05:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Auto meter has been great to me, I sent in my old cig gauges that they didn't make and they reconditioned them all for both engines for 200 bucks, they were awesome to deal with which is why i spent the money for them for the tiger and the 20, 3 full sets of gauges, there is a reason they are more, they are worth it.
Ah! That's kinda what I was hoping. I'd gladly even pay $200 to have them fixed rather than spend 10 to 15 times to replace them. Thanks for the feed back Rob.
Old 04-30-2019, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

https://www.autometer.com/autometer-warranty

AUTOMETER 12 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY

Auto Meter warrants to the consumer that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12 month warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s option to the consumer, when determined by the manufacturer that the product failed because of defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of parts in the instrument and the necessary labor done by the manufacturer to affect the repair or replacement of the instrument. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the instrument, nor shall the manufacturer be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred due to failure of this product. Warranty claims to the manufacturer must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12 month warranty period. Breaking the meter seal, improper use or installation, accident, water damage, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. The manufacturer disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products made by the manufacturer.
Old 04-30-2019, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

I've found that if you email or talk to someone (a real person) at the company a lot of times they help you out.
Old 04-30-2019, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Since when did Autometer become so EXPENSIVE? They used to be about half price of livorsi
Old 04-30-2019, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

I had awful luck with Livorsi when I put new gauges on my boat 10 years ago. The tach never worked. I replaced 3 water pressure gauges and finally gave up and tried Autometer. The gauge worked from the start and still works.

I used Autometer in my last project . I will know soon whether it is still a good gauge. In fairness to Livorsi, my first purchase of their gauges was first rate.

Old 04-30-2019, 07:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Believe Autometer makes most of the Livorsi stuff too. Lol...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.