Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Key West Roll Call--Who, what, when where? >

Key West Roll Call--Who, what, when where?

Notices

Key West Roll Call--Who, what, when where?

Old 11-04-2002, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Goodfella
I have a standing reservation at the clinic . They even have a liver in the freezer with my name on it ......11 days and counting.
Robert
Old 11-04-2002, 02:20 PM
WickedWon

Default Good Idea!

Hell, I'll bet a spare liver is less than a spare set of forged #6 Hering's !! What was the phone # to Discount Liver & Lung, I want to make that call before I step on the the island, this year looks to be a real test of all the major organs, Excedrin anyone? JD

Old 11-04-2002, 04:42 PM
Twin screws

Would like to try to join up with you guys. Where is Rick's?

Old 11-04-2002, 04:47 PM
Registered

Across from Sloppy Joe's, upstairs. Just listen for all the wild screaming
Robert
Old 11-04-2002, 05:30 PM
Twin screws

Not at all familiar with the area. The first time I've been to the Keys was last weekend. I guess I should learn a little bit about the area before I try to come down. Hopefully that will happen soon. Thanks

Old 11-04-2002, 05:33 PM
Twin screws

Just noticed you are from Ga. Tonto. What area of Ga. are you in? I'm in Roswell

Old 11-04-2002, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be in Daytona @ the speedway testing most of the week, but I'll make it down late friday night, or O'dark thirty Sat morn. I guess I should swing by to see who's past out in the streets ?!?!?!

Doug
Old 11-04-2002, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Tonto, when are you going to arriving at the Galleon? I was going to be there with my boat but I am going on a cruise instead for our 10th annivesary. Our first stop is KW on Mon the 18th. Is any of your crew going to be there yet?? Ill walk over and have a few if you are. I owe you for all the good info you and Steve David gave me for my voyage down that way this spring !! Every place you told me to stop was GREAT and every bartender or dockmaster new you by name without hesitation

PS Dont forget the Capt Morgan for the dockmaster

Bob Scanlon

aka OTIS
Old 11-04-2002, 06:30 PM
Registered

The wife booked a cruise that leaves on Thur. the 14 Th. but we arive back to the Cape on Sun. the 17th., so maybe if I can talk her into it , possibly leave Palm Harbor on Friday the 22nd. We'll see....I hope I can work it out. There is no better time than the Worlds !!!! Even if I am sitting on the seawall watching this year. Wardey
Old 11-04-2002, 06:54 PM
Registered

Twin Screws
I'm about 40 miles north of Atlanta, off of I-575. On lake Lanier in the summer.

Otis
Sorry, but we won't be getting into town until the evening of the 19th. Got my CARE package for the dockmaster all ready

Robert

Quick Reply: Key West Roll Call--Who, what, when where?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.