Notices

Call to Florida voters

Old 11-01-2002, 04:50 PM
cashmoney

Default Call to Florida voters

You deserve better...The last election was a joke

check out the story on www.salon.com (jebs secret weapon)

Why does the media ignore this story...we are all set up for another fix

Old 11-02-2002, 07:41 AM
cashmoney

Hey Cat...things are good...just got back from key west, Gotta love that place, I must say that it appears that I am the only one on the board concerned with the election fix in Florida...Oh well...Here is a pic of me and a 'Cuda (no shirt)
Attached Thumbnails Call to Florida voters-florida-005.jpg  

Old 11-02-2002, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Yea the DEMS are REAL GOOD at fixing elections.
Old 11-02-2002, 09:40 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey crash why don't you tell everyone about all the problems the demacraps had in the primary here in Fl? I mean how hard is it to vote anyway? What a JOKE!!
Old 11-02-2002, 11:03 AM
cashmoney

Tink...if McBride is fixing the election then he should also hang by his nads

Last election they said they made a mistake...and settled in court...this time around it's no mistake

gmhdfan...I agree...whats wrong with the voters in florida

I also heard that a GOP governor in Florida has not been re-elected in the past 100 years...it looks like Jeb may make history
Attached Thumbnails Call to Florida voters-flavotemachine.jpg  

Last edited by cashmoney; 11-02-2002 at 12:32 PM.

Old 11-02-2002, 12:28 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

It's not a Fla. thing it's an IQ thing. I'm sure it's a country wide problem, not just Fla. It's just we were put under the microscope. Lets face it the libs are so far off base from what our founding fathers had in mind it's a JOKE!! But you have to give them credit for getting where they are today. They run the media, INS, and our colleges. They can say any LIE they want and never get called on it. Just look at the sniper, nobody calls him a Muslim, just a Gulf War veteran!! The PC crowd has everyone afraid to say anything anymore, what a SAD thing this country is turning into. You know there is only so much room for freeloaders before the bottom falls out!
Old 11-02-2002, 12:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down

Well things would be a hell of a lot better if the Liberals did not send their Dumbazz parents here to Florida for retirement.

The Joke is 3rd Graders had no problem with that “Mind Boggling Butterfly Ballot” Shows a fair cross strata of the Democrat’s Intellectual Level I would imagine .

Maybe the Imbeciles can work this.
Attached Thumbnails Call to Florida voters-crayon_ballot_sml.jpg  
Old 11-02-2002, 08:05 PM
Allan4

PROPOGANDA, PROPOGANDA, PROPOGANDA

FEAR MONGERING, FEAR MONGERING, FEAR MONGERING.

Not only is this 94K number certainly misrepresented...horribly if history is any indication....but let's just say it were true, which it is not, how many of that 94k are voters anyhow. Not just on paper, but in reality. Where is the stink from the DQ'ed 94k voters? Hmmmmm, curious that there is not any, is it not. This is called FEAR MONGERING. The Dems use this at will. This is the problem with the liberal media, you just can't trust anything they say at this point. Truly sad what lengths some will go to to distort the truth.

GMHD, well said, Steve.....HAHAHAHAAAAA

Cash, like yers to

Old 11-02-2002, 10:12 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Allan4
[B]PROPOGANDA, PROPOGANDA, PROPOGANDA

FEAR MONGERING, FEAR MONGERING, FEAR MONGERING.

Exactly, but consider the source Salon.com ROTFLMAO Thats where people like Supercrash get thier "talking points" from. Modern day fiction. Tim Russert won the election for Jeb when he had to answer the questions for "big spending Bill McBride". He didn't have a clue, it looked like a Saturday Night Live episode. What a JOKE
Old 11-03-2002, 08:56 AM
Allan4

Right on GMHD. There were some protesters marching around Cincy a few years ago. One of the local radio stations, 700WLW to be exact, went down to interview them to see what thehell the problem is. They played part of the interview on the air later, it wet something like this......."Sir, where are you from....A.) I am from Missouri........Sir, what is it that you are protesting today........A.) Well........ummmm, really, I'm not sure what the issue is......ummmmm, they just needed us here........ummmm, really I don't know...."

LMAO..>!!!! It was hilarious!!! This dude was from 600 miles away and has no idea, no clue, what he is protesting, yet, there he was, raising hell in my city. What a joke of a life. Protesting on nothing but what someone else has partially, or not at all, explained to him. That is where the term professional protestors comes from.

Another one, we had riots here in Cincy in 2001. THe mayor set a curfew for 8pm for 3 days. It worked, but people claimed this and that, and instead of blaiming the douchebag rioters they blamed the mayor. Even the protesters who traveled to Cincy from CALIFORNIA!!!!! Like 2500 miles away!?!?!?!?! Strange folks in this world. What business do they have in my community? Do they know the facts......that's what I thought.Completely unimformed, just like Russert. It's laughable

Quick Reply: Call to Florida voters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.