Notices

368 Skater build

Old 06-07-2019, 04:17 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Congratulation's and thanks again for the build thread! We get to live vicariously through your build. Superstitious thank you for your build thread also. I hope to see both of your new rides in person at some point in the not to distant future.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

Probably the hardest decision was the bustle design. I had one thing in mind, the wife had another. (imagine that) So we decided on this style, since we both liked it. Skater will literally build you ANY bustle you desire. The interesting part is that the flat deck material extends beyond the end of the hull to form the top of the bustle. They also include tunnel extension into the bustle design. This is on a 388. Another custom option we are having done is a way to hold an umbrella stationary. Arizona sun demands a way to get out of it somehow.

Old 06-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bulletbob
Congratulation's and thanks again for the build thread! We get to live vicariously through your build. Superstitious thank you for your build thread also. I hope to see both of your new rides in person at some point in the not to distant future.
Yeah, me too.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

So I have to ask- what is the eta of it being finished?
Old 06-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
So I have to ask- what is the eta of it being finished?
I was promised I'd have the boat for DS 2020. So my guess would be end of March.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Amazing how clean the inside of that hull is, you are building my dreamboat Although I think I will have to settle for a used one in a few more years.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fair Chase
I was promised I'd have the boat for DS 2020. So my guess would be end of March.
Good Luck.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Fair Chase
Probably the hardest decision was the bustle design. I had one thing in mind, the wife had another. (imagine that) So we decided on this style, since we both liked it. Skater will literally build you ANY bustle you desire. The interesting part is that the flat deck material extends beyond the end of the hull to form the top of the bustle. They also include tunnel extension into the bustle design. This is on a 388. Another custom option we are having done is a way to hold an umbrella stationary. Arizona sun demands a way to get out of it somehow.

That is my personal fav design from them however me and the better half are also water rats so the ease of getting in and out of the boat from the water is a big deal to us.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skater40

Good Luck.
I actually received a "re-promise" Monday.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
That is my personal fav design from them however me and the better half are also water rats so the ease of getting in and out of the boat from the water is a big deal to us.
Same for us. The bottom step will also allow side by comfortable seating for 2.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.