Sad state of affairs...No pics, no stories from LOTO >

Sad state of affairs...No pics, no stories from LOTO

Notices

Sad state of affairs...No pics, no stories from LOTO

Old 08-25-2019, 12:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 333 Likes on 124 Posts

I posted a bunch on my IG story of the whole weekend...and it’s all gone today unfortunately. Competition is thin this year....normally lots of 145-175 passes from the DCB crew and normally a big OuterLimits showing. Cell service was rough yesterday so not a lot of updates. Watch the live feed.

A Fountain 42 just laid down 143 which was impressive. Looked solid as a rock. I think 1350s in it.

that Draken center console was all porpoise...hope they make another run. I didn’t hear the speed.

American Ethanol just now 197 and lost engine covers, i think 201 earlier.

Performance Boat Center 176

Bob Bull MTI 162

Last edited by DRAG; 08-25-2019 at 02:22 PM.
Old 08-25-2019, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR

tank those good old days left him years ago
Damn Rick! Guest appearance. We have a photo slide show we put on the big tv in the living room during parties and you and your crew from the 05 Daytona run pops up all the time. Hope things are good bro. Miss you guys and the good old days!
Old 08-26-2019, 07:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DRAG
that Draken center console was all porpoise...hope they make another run. I didn’t hear the speed.
We made some adjustments along with a prop change and thought we had enough time to get another run in. We were on our way back to make another run when they closed the course down early at 3:00.

Official speed on the course was 93, but with the few changes above we had 102 on the gps. There is definitely more in the boat and over the next few weeks we will have some updates as we get the setup dialed in.

Thanks!
Old 08-26-2019, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

We didn't go this year.
Old 08-26-2019, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by DRAG
I posted a bunch on my IG story of the whole weekend...and it’s all gone today unfortunately. Competition is thin this year....normally lots of 145-175 passes from the DCB crew and normally a big OuterLimits showing. Cell service was rough yesterday so not a lot of updates. Watch the live feed.

A Fountain 42 just laid down 143 which was impressive. Looked solid as a rock. I think 1350s in it.

American Ethanol just now 197 and lost engine covers, i think 201 earlier.

Performance Boat Center 176

Bob Bull MTI 162

Ben Robertson of BAR Marine Group in South Carolina reached 143 mph in a Fountain Powerboats 42 Lightning powered by a pair of 1,550-hp Mercury Racing engines...........quite a testament to Reggie's hulls still putting out big numbers.

This seemed nuts: Tyler Crockett of Crockett Marine Engines in Michigan was unable to back up his impressive 128-mph top speed in his 26-foot Joker that he ran Saturday, he did one pass on Sunday at 126 mph and called it quits for the day as that speed is still incredibly fast for a 26-foot V-bottom.
Old 08-26-2019, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Ben Robertson of BAR Marine Group in South Carolina reached 143 mph in a Fountain Powerboats 42 Lightning powered by a pair of 1,550-hp Mercury Racing engines...........quite a testament to Reggie's hulls still putting out big numbers.

This seemed nuts: Tyler Crockett of Crockett Marine Engines in Michigan was unable to back up his impressive 128-mph top speed in his 26-foot Joker that he ran Saturday, he did one pass on Sunday at 126 mph and called it quits for the day as that speed is still incredibly fast for a 26-foot V-bottom.
A 24' Sunsation Rocket ran 107 MPH on Saturday.
Old 08-26-2019, 10:28 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Great weekend at Supercat Fest. There was a Shootout going on? We got plenty of boating in and NOBODY wants to idle all day to watch the battle of the pontoon boats. They had the Shootout on at the bars, but no one was paying attention to it. So far the party of the year was Saturday at Tap and Grill. We rocked that place. Even OSO Steve showed up to the PBC party.
Old 08-26-2019, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Any pics or vids of the fountain and the sunny?
Old 08-26-2019, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Great weekend at Supercat Fest. There was a Shootout going on? We got plenty of boating in and NOBODY wants to idle all day to watch the battle of the pontoon boats. They had the Shootout on at the bars, but no one was paying attention to it. So far the party of the year was Saturday at Tap and Grill. We rocked that place. Even OSO Steve showed up to the PBC party.
No mention of your big announcement? Figure that was a highlight of the weekend.
congrats again bro.
Old 08-27-2019, 12:03 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by TBAG
Yeah, pretty sad. I miss the old days on here with all the huge threads full of photos of all major boating events.
In the old days, pics got posted the week after when everybody got home and downloaded them from the camera to computer

I'd post some stories but killed about half my brain cells and have no recollection of some things I possibly did

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.