Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sad state of affairs...No pics, no stories from LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/362577-sad-state-affairs-no-pics-no-stories-loto.html)

thisistank 08-23-2019 04:42 PM

Sad state of affairs...No pics, no stories from LOTO

I mean, we got some great photo's from Pete in the photo thread and the media articles from SOTW. But seriously, where's all the threads from the members there NOW! This is one of the biggest boating events in the world and there is ZERO member threads about the event. Kinda depressing. Used to be an event like this would fill up the whole home page from all the difference threads from people posting stories and photos.

Guess I'm mostly bummed because I'm sitting at my desk at work but damn, I miss the old days of this place.

ICDEDPPL 08-23-2019 05:16 PM

Go to Facebook , tons of pics and videos.
Nobody wants to be on a site wasting their time typing stuff out and if the mods or advertiser don`t like it gets locked or deleted.

F-2 Speedy 08-23-2019 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 4703493)
I mean, we got some great photo's from Pete in the photo thread and the media articles from SOTW. But seriously, where's all the threads from the members there NOW! This is one of the biggest boating events in the world and there is ZERO member threads about the event. Kinda depressing. Used to be an event like this would fill up the whole home page from all the difference threads from people posting stories and photos.

Guess I'm mostly bummed because I'm sitting at my desk at work but damn, I miss the old days of this place.

Their all still on the poker run, Im sure they'll pop up late this eve

thisistank 08-23-2019 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy (Post 4703495)
Their all still on the poker run, Im sure they'll pop up late this eve

Maybe. Like I said, used to be on going multiple threads and live updates as the days went on. Miss those times.

Got a bunch of texts from friends at Supercat fest this week and I actually had to look up to see if the shoot-out was this weekend. It was just an eye opener to the state of things when huge events aren't all over the place on here.

tmmii 08-23-2019 05:28 PM

We are busy in the sailboat thread. Lol.

They are probably still enjoying the event.

F-2 Speedy 08-23-2019 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by tmmii (Post 4703498)
We are busy in the sailboat thread. Lol.

They are probably still enjoying the event.

Ive only been on here for 8 years but I think that the first blow boat thread Ive ever seen, COM ON MAN

F-2 Speedy 08-23-2019 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 4703497)
Maybe. Like I said, used to be on going multiple threads and live updates as the days went on. Miss those times.

Got a bunch of texts from friends at Supercat fest this week and I actually had to look up to see if the shoot-out was this weekend. It was just an eye opener to the state of things when huge events aren't all over the place on here.

Have a Snickers Bro...........Me and Lucky are chattin about F-2's and havin a cocktail......cheers

thisistank 08-23-2019 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy (Post 4703500)
Have a Snickers Bro...........Me and Lucky are chattin about F-2's and havin a cocktail......cheers

Snickers does satisfy. :ernaehrung004:

Bobby or Steve down there? Are you running your boat this weekend or what? Sh*t, WTF are your photos!! LOL.

F-2 Speedy 08-23-2019 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 4703504)
Snickers does satisfy. :ernaehrung004:

Bobby or Steve down there? Are you running your boat this weekend or what? Sh*t, WTF are your photos!! LOL.

I didnt go

Nate5.0 08-23-2019 09:10 PM

We went to the Keys last week instead of this.

Pretty bummed as I would have a thread for sure but FB and IG are littered with good content. Wont be missing 2020, had my fill of Lobster.