Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
APBA Confirms Sanctions For Race World Offshore In Clearwater And Key West >

APBA Confirms Sanctions For Race World Offshore In Clearwater And Key West

Like Tree29Likes

APBA Confirms Sanctions For Race World Offshore In Clearwater And Key West

Old 09-04-2019, 06:59 PM
  #21  
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: BLUE BAII FALL,S S.DAKOTA
Posts: 598
Default

I know its old stuff .But the LLC run by allweiss and miklos was the best era since betty and don ( my opinion)
OSS came and duped the cat class and its been out of control since.
klaatutooyou is offline  
Old 09-04-2019, 09:44 PM
  #22  
Registered
 
byrideroffshore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Dover,Ohio
Posts: 1,196
Default

Mike it was my understanding that Florida was not exclusive or dedicated to any one org. Other states were.
Do you know any of this?

Last edited by byrideroffshore; 09-04-2019 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Spelling
byrideroffshore is offline  
Old 09-04-2019, 09:48 PM
  #23  
Registered
 
TYPHOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Edison NJ USA
Posts: 4,875
Default

Originally Posted by byrideroffshore View Post
Mike it was my understanding that Florida was not exclusive or dedicated to any one org. Other states were.
Do you know any of this?
You lost me Tony ????
TYPHOON is offline  
Old 09-04-2019, 09:52 PM
  #24  
Registered
 
TYPHOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Edison NJ USA
Posts: 4,875
Default

Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
What a cluster f*ck!

I have no clue what this all means...And frankly, don't care. Which, as I stated on another thread, is sad because I'm actually someone that would be interested in this sport if they could pull their heads out.

Whatever, see you in Key West for what is arguably (yes, I know, LOTO shootout rivals) the largest performance boating party in the world.
LOL if you are waiting for that to happen you may never race. Suck it up and just do it because you love it.
TYPHOON is offline  
Old 09-04-2019, 09:52 PM
  #25  
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: St. Petersburg, Fla.
Posts: 506
Default

Originally Posted by byrideroffshore View Post
Mike it was my understanding that Florida was not exclusive or dedicated to any one org. Other states were.
Do you know any of this?
I know the deal. Do you think that matters?
Mike A. is offline  
Old 09-05-2019, 08:15 AM
  #26  
Registered
 
1HYPER1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: MIDDLETOWN,DE
Posts: 1,876
Default

It once again boils down to self serving non loyal money grabbing individuals again looking to be self serving and try to once again do what they want to do not what is good for the sport.THERE NEEDS TO BE ONE ORGANIZATION NOT 3 OR 4 Once again fragmentation has kicked in.
1HYPER1 is offline  
Old 09-05-2019, 08:48 AM
  #27  
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: St. Petersburg, Fla.
Posts: 506
Default

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1 View Post
It once again boils down to self serving non loyal money grabbing individuals again looking to be self serving and try to once again do what they want to do not what is good for the sport.THERE NEEDS TO BE ONE ORGANIZATION NOT 3 OR 4 Once again fragmentation has kicked in.
The stupidity, short-sightedness, greed, and pettiness of APBA still astounds me, as does the fact that anyone supports or is ok with what they did here to its members.
Mike A. is offline  
Old 09-05-2019, 09:36 AM
  #28  
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Traverse City, Michigan
Posts: 4,164
Default

Do any of these organizations have a real income stream other then memberships and entry fees ?
Interceptor is offline  
Old 09-05-2019, 12:08 PM
  #29  
Registered
 
1HYPER1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: MIDDLETOWN,DE
Posts: 1,876
Default

Originally Posted by Mike A. View Post


The stupidity, short-sightedness, greed, and pettiness of APBA still astounds me, as does the fact that anyone supports or is ok with what they did here to its members.
Mike can you please start to run the program again it has gone down hill since you were involved
Mike A. likes this.
1HYPER1 is offline  
Old 09-05-2019, 12:30 PM
  #30  
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: St. Petersburg, Fla.
Posts: 506
Default

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1 View Post
Mike can you please start to run the program again it has gone down hill since you were involved
No need. Smitty is doing a great job and is the right man for the times. Ive been a huge fan of his and OPAs for 15 years and will continue to support them.
Mike A. is offline  

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser