Notices

Ocean City Riot??

Old 09-30-2019, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ph1971
When I was a kid in the 80’s my muscle car buddies and I would never do anything so loud,obnoxious,or illegal. Especially not with underage girlfriends in the car or under the influence. And we definitely wouldn’t run from the cops when they came to break up the parking lot Grand Prix. The nerve of these punks today....
That's the best !!! LOL
I agree . A 413 wedge 4 speed in a 66 dart is the one I didn't do those things in.

You forgot how we took over the last 10 rows at the drive in.
We all left at the same time . uncapped LOL
Old 09-30-2019, 05:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

I was staying on 25th street. Seemed to be the epicenter of some of the antics. My room was facing the road but thanks to copious amounts of booze, they didn't keep me awake.
Old 09-30-2019, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Was in OC Fri/Sat/Sun. H2Oi non-official event. Basically its a Fart Can gathering, probably 2-3000 cars pretending to be that stupid Fast Furious movie. Too grid-locked with Fart Cans to do anything too stupid. Annoying as hell. Didn't see any riots and was pretty much all over the island, wasn't aware of a race or any offshore stuff.

This was it all day and night, super hard to get anywhere or get any sleep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioYI...ature=youtu.be
Wow I never thought someone could be more stupid than those dirt bikers/ MLK wheels up/guns down people.
Old 09-30-2019, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like “The Slow & Reckless” not fast and furious
Old 09-30-2019, 08:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

I never knew that a 15 year old Miata was considered cool.
Old 09-30-2019, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
I never knew that a 15 year old Miata was considered cool.

There is a big difference between being a lead foot and being light in the loafers....
Old 10-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

I was down in OC in July. The fart cans were everywhere then too! They were so friggen obnoxious every damm night! I was close to playing BigFoot with my Duramax over as many as I could!! I just don't get how they think it sounds cool! My weed whacker sounds better! At least our 70s muscle cars sounded good!!
Old 10-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 234 Posts

Originally Posted by MonkeySea2
I was down in OC in July. The fart cans were everywhere then too! They were so friggen obnoxious every damm night! I was close to playing BigFoot with my Duramax over as many as I could!! I just don't get how they think it sounds cool! My weed whacker sounds better! At least our 70s muscle cars sounded good!!

Kinda like me with Harley’s. Unless the motor is Built they all sound like my riding Mower with muffler cut off.

And Just as Annoying in my book with every rider sitting at a stoplight constantly Cracking the throttle in stop and go traffic
Old 10-01-2019, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza

Kinda like me with Harley’s. Unless the motor is Built they all sound like my riding Mower with muffler cut off.

And Just as Annoying in my book with every rider sitting at a stoplight constantly Cracking the throttle in stop and go traffic

You just described “Harley Guy”. My neighbor comes down my street all the time and I know almost the exact second he is gonna rev it as he coasts to a stop at the corner. I used to ride so I know the difference between “Harley Guy” reving it because he thinks it’s cool and a down shift.... “Harley Guy” is just as annoying as “Fart Can Honda Guy” and “Hell Cat Guy”. “Hell Cat Guy” is the guy that finds it necessary to rev his Hellcat up next to my 14 Chevy SS. Granted my car has had some work to it and has a fairly aggressive cam.... But that doesn’t mean I am going to race you every light, corner, etc. “Hell Cat Guy” thinks it’s go time, all the time....
Old 10-01-2019, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 2,971 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
“Hell Cat Guy” thinks it’s go time, all the time....

It's not??? LOL

J/K...That just made me laugh.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.