Troubled Broward Trailers ‘Evaluating Options’

Notices

Troubled Broward Trailers ‘Evaluating Options’

Old 10-27-2019, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
HIALEAH = Nuff said.

SMH, I can tell you anything "HIALEAH" is the equivalent of a Nigerian phone scam. I dont know why, I dont really understand it, but I've learned my lesson the hard way and dont buy anything below Broward county. It always ends in heartache.

To be fair, Hialeah is actually in Dade county (I had to look it up to be 100% sure)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hialeah,_Florida
Old 10-27-2019, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
To be fair, Hialeah is actually in Dade county (I had to look it up to be 100% sure)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hialeah,_Florida
I think that’s the point he was making. Dade county is below Broward county.
Old 10-27-2019, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Well this sucks for everybody that has money in this, I’m glad I dodged a bullet
Old 10-27-2019, 09:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Hopefully this scum bag gets what is coming to him...Karma is a *****....
Old 10-27-2019, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

I think Hialeah translates to Crack of My A** in the native Seminole Indian language ( if not , it's close). I rigged for several boat manufacturers in the area for years. Raced every Sat night at Hialeah speedway.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

Im not at all surprised about this. On our most recent boat, a 2018 Monterey 335SY (Cabin Cruiser) I had Broward quote the trailer for it. I didn't get a good vibe from James and went with another Myco. This is our 5th Myco trailer, so it wasn't a hard decision but James continually bashed Myco and Manning trying to get me to order one from him. So glad I didn't. I will never go with anyone other than Myco. I would always see James trashing pretty much every trailer manufacturer all over Facebook. I would never do business with someone like that. I sure hope the people that lost their deposit and the guy with the Mystic sitting on the POS Broward trailer go after James in full force.
Old 10-31-2019, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 447 Posts

From experience, any company that blatantly bashes the competition generally attacks their clients the same way when they have an issue come up...IMHO, you gain business on your own reputation with quality and delivery - keep your head down, worry about your own QA/QC, exceed your clients expectations and you will take all the business you can handle.

Sad thing about the Broward Trailer escapades, he was aligning himself to be a major player and direct threat to Myco - sad or stupid - hard to say.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 255 Likes on 110 Posts

When someone is drowning they reach for everything they can and pull others under, seen it many times. Declare bankruptcy and the courts protect them..... Victems get a judgement to collect money out of a rock, better offf using judgement to wipe there ass with it. Have plenty of ass wipes if anyone needs them.
Old 10-31-2019, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Drake22.250
When someone is drowning they reach for everything they can and pull others under, seen it many times. Declare bankruptcy and the courts protect them..... Victems get a judgement to collect money out of a rock, better offf using judgement to wipe there ass with it. Have plenty of ass wipes if anyone needs them.
Whats even more screwed up, at least in my state is the person who has the judgement can file a writ of execution to try to take everything in the business and auction it off. Sheriff and attorneys don’t know what’s shop owned and owned by a customer or friend. Going through that now with 120k worth of my sh*t being held hostage.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Drake22.250
Exactly! as soon as he declares bankruptcy you cant even call him about it or you are breaking the law.... I stil have the text from where that chitbag Richy Rich/Richard Lucente told me, so sue me. I'll declare bankruptcy... However, there is a law in florida that if you can prove that the money was taken and no intent to furnish a product was attempted, a judge can rule that it cant be part of a bankruptcy charge off.. get a good attorney.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.