Notices

OT / Ford service

Old 11-10-2002, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up OT / Ford service

just thought I would share this ....the auto door locks on our excursion started acting wierd 2 weeks ago, some would work some would not..then they all stopped working...so , we took it to our local dealer..the actuators were going bad..it's a 2000 with 48000 miles and no extended warr.

The cost to replace them ...$600.00

OUCH !! is about all i could say...

then out of nowhere..the asked about our service records , My lovely wife always has the service done when needed...and they looked up the records at the Tire Kingdom where she gets service done...and said the total bill to repair the problem would be $110.00

Factory warranty assistance they called it....now I agree that these shouldn't have gone bad so soon but....I think the service we were given is without a doubt the best we have had ever !!

so if you have issues you might try to play this card ....might work might not......