Selling 35' Outlaw Poker Run Boat >

Selling 35' Outlaw Poker Run Boat

Notices

Selling 35' Outlaw Poker Run Boat

Old 12-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling 35' Outlaw Poker Run Boat

I am wanting to sell my 2006 35' Baja Outlaw Poker Run boat and asking for a little help with selecting a broker or someone to help with the sell. Can you guys please provide me with some guidance here as I am new to the powerboat world. We just spent over 30k in enhancements to interior and new drives.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 12-04-2019, 06:01 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

So start with listing it in the OSO classifieds and adding a link in this thread. You have a captive audience here.
Old 12-04-2019, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does it cost anything to list add on OSO?
Old 12-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 295 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by Hogheadsena
Does it cost anything to list add on OSO?
yeah. A lot less than a broker is going to take.
Old 12-04-2019, 06:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Boat sale

"Captive audience" is absolutely correct. Try the OSO classifieds. Last year, I listed our Formula 353 for sale. We had a solid purchaser within 24 hours. I also know that the boat found a good home on one of the Great Lakes. Take lots of photos and describe your boat and it's history accurately. OSO members thrive on honesty.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Call Ed Champion at Big Thunder. He will give you realistic information. He also uses the OSO classifieds for his listings.
Keep in mind, 30k on upgrades may not necessarily translate to any increase in the actual value.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Hogheadsena
I am wanting to sell my 2006 35' Baja Outlaw Poker Run boat and asking for a little help with selecting a broker or someone to help with the sell. Can you guys please provide me with some guidance here as I am new to the powerboat world. We just spent over 30k in enhancements to interior and new drives.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
I work at Big Thunder Marine at Lake of the Ozarks, we are stocking Baja, Fountain and Donzi dealer. We also sell a good amount of preowned boats. We have a local owner, who also owns the manufacturing plant for Baja, Fountain and Donzi. We love Baja! The benefit of selling it on consignment is we take trades. We know the boat business and have a good book of business of people looking for boats. We have a business manager at our location that handles financing, insurance and registration. With our high performance shop we can arrange inspections, marina for sea trials & with several local surveyors we can help move the transaction along. For advertising we use over 20 web sites & social media to get your boat seen and OSO is one of them. With boat show season coming up we also take a used board to shows to help get to the people that don't use the web, there are still some out there!

We also use several tools to price a boat, comps, NADA, first hand knowledge and sold boats reports. We also share these reports with sellers & buyers.

If you have questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me my cell is 402-290-8070.

Originally Posted by Griff
Call Ed Champion at Big Thunder. He will give you realistic information. He also uses the OSO classifieds for his listings.
Keep in mind, 30k on upgrades may not necessarily translate to any increase in the actual value.
Thanks for the referral Griff!
Old 12-05-2019, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

I was going to say call Ed, but Griff beat me to it.

Real world example: when we bought this 42, I called Ed and told him what I wanted. There were some specifics. He called within a couple days, maybe a week or so and told me I think I found your boat. He's got a vast network of contacts and produces results.

Good dude too.

Terry
Old 12-05-2019, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Another vote for Ed. Especially for selling a Baja. Your boat will be good merchandise at the lake (LOTO). GLWTS!

Pics? Peeps love pics!
Old 12-05-2019, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Agree with the other comments on Ed. I sold a boat with him last year. Or I should say, I did nothing but cash the check. Ed and the crew at BT did everything. It was about this same time of year too, and it sold over the winter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.