Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Diacom / Rinda scan tools IMPORTANT INFO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/364579-diacom-rinda-scan-tools-important-info.html)

BUP 01-12-2020 02:42 PM

Diacom / Rinda scan tools IMPORTANT INFO

New year and I am ordering my buy ins from diacom to offer boaters. Here is the deal - I can not sit around and wait on maybes. I am ordering this week so if you want a very good scan tool for your apps let me know. The deal NO MONEY is made by me on these as I need 10 up front orders --- if I get the 10 orders --- I WILL PASS ON THE DISCOUNT to the buyers. The discount is 8 % to 15 % depending on what is ordered and again 10 orders needed for the buy in to be able to get the discount. I have 1 order currently so 9 more to go. Here is your chance to save some money for a MUCH NEEDED SCAN TOOL if you have an EFI engine.

Also I can help what is exactly needed per engine app.

All these come with the LATEST VERSIONS in which is all Merc G 3 updated as well. This is much needed to have all these version software updates

Also Diacom does not ship for free either so hopefully on the 10 orders they will give me the discount shipping rates

noli 01-12-2020 03:08 PM

Are these scan tools for outboards?

Please share the model number so I can watch a YouTube video

Taboma 01-12-2020 04:20 PM

Yes they support Mercury outboards. I have one and works great for my optimax's and my 60 HP 4-stroke. Saved me the cost of the unit with the diagnostics.

BUP 01-12-2020 08:32 PM

Mercury outboards only for the outboard side of the coin. and it is DTS / Smartcraft / Merc G3 compatible. See about 3 or 4 years ago Diacom was not that thorough with Mercruiser DTS apps nor G3 compatible for all the NEW engines Merc and Mercruiser builds. Currently Diacom has all that cover with the hand held scan tool and with laptop software scan tool set up.

flat rate 01-12-2020 09:27 PM

I’m in for one pm me the info to pay you ! Thanks

outtaline39gtx 01-13-2020 07:59 AM

I sent a pm about purchasing a few coils that you sell for mercury 700 sci, also interested in more info on the scan tool Thanks

boostbros 01-13-2020 08:18 AM

more info would be helpful here i lost everything due to fire so i,m in need of all the adapters . i have always used 17 inch laptops with solidstate hard drives running linux mint operating system and have been really unimpressed with most of the software, its seems old generation and very clumsy and clunky to use whats the best system out there today? i lot of these companys seem to be folling the collage text book scam oh to read that system you need an upgrade and a different 100 dollar adapter it gets old quick! thanks BUP for providing some great info around here

VoodooRob 01-13-2020 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by outtaline39gtx (Post 4721645)
I sent a pm about purchasing a few coils that you sell for mercury 700 sci, also interested in more info on the scan tool Thanks

I upgraded all my coils to Bup's spec'd coils, definitely worth it to do.

outtaline39gtx 01-13-2020 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by VoodooRob (Post 4721650)
I upgraded all my coils to Bup's spec'd coils, definitely worth it to do.

good to hear, boat had a code last week went to guardian mode, cut off and cleared it. Then ran with no issues for 2 hrs. After I pulled the plugs one looked very very clean. As in like no fire.

StewLow 01-13-2020 11:42 AM

Hi BUP.
what is approx price?
will they scan Ilmor 625 V10, Mercruiser 350 mag and Indmar 350?
thank you stew