Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Snowmobiles! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/36493-snowmobiles.html)

Sacandaga 11-07-2002 10:30 AM

Snowmobiles!

(Sorry all you Southerns) Any of you Northest members looking for a perfect 2001 Mach Z? Check it out on www.ebay.com. Search Mach Z. Hate to talk about winter, but gotta have something to pass the time until boating season again!:D

EvilTwin 11-07-2002 10:40 AM

Sac,

Please tell me you are not selling yours! If so why and what are you going to ride this year?

EvilTwin 11-07-2002 10:53 AM

Oh and by the way,

Anybody that is interested, I can tell you that if this is his, It is extremely clean. Like new. If I wanted a Ski Doo this would be perfect (but I am an Arctic Cat man).

Sacandaga 11-07-2002 12:13 PM

Evil Twin my friend you are much too kind!

I actually bought a 2003 REV 800 Twin. I know they look strange at first, but I spent about an hour really looking one over. The whole design really makes sense to me. Besides, now that I am an old married expecting father, I really do not have the need or want to ride the lake wide open all the time. I will miss the power of that mighty triple/triple, oh well.

I'll let you know when I pick up the new machine....

Playn 11-07-2002 03:36 PM

Well speaking of wintersports, does anybody know of anyone wanting to unload a late model Z 120 ?

MitchStellin 11-07-2002 04:08 PM

Keith, I think I saw a few on EBay the other day. Worth a try although they are usually a little ways away, at least the snow doesn't fall in all states:D

Playn 11-07-2002 04:20 PM

Mitch, I saw the one on ebay with the wheel kit. It had a "buy it now" price of $1400 which I should have done. Last time I looked bidding was over $1800:rolleyes: Mr. procrastination here.

ChrisK 11-07-2002 04:55 PM

My next door neighbor used to ride alot when i lived up in NY.. He was killed on sacadaga lake riding at night. Roger hennel. I believe his sons still ride alot up in that area. not sure, it has been a few years since I moved to FL. If I remember correctly he and another person hit head on. That was a bad year.....

Zyzzyx2123 11-08-2002 12:15 PM

New 2003 Ski Doo 800 H.O. Rev

Ahhhh worldy gifts!!!!!!!

Nuttin like a bit-o-Hubris

NEW SLED BRITE SNOWMOBILE CLEANERS

GRH 11-08-2002 01:58 PM

Originally posted by ChrisK
My next door neighbor used to ride alot when i lived up in NY.. He was killed on sacadaga lake riding at night. Roger hennel. I believe his sons still ride alot up in that area. not sure, it has been a few years since I moved to FL. If I remember correctly he and another person hit head on. That was a bad year.....
Roger was a friend of mine also... as is his brother Doug.... Indeed that was a very bad year.....