Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's going to KW Worlds by boat? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/36543-whos-going-kw-worlds-boat.html)

KenD 11-08-2002 03:38 AM

Who's going to KW Worlds by boat?

Anybody else going to KW by boat...

we're planning to leave St. Pete on Wed. afternoon (11/20), spend the night at Marco, on to KW on Thursday.

Tonto 11-08-2002 07:15 AM

Leaving Ft. Lauderdale on the 19th at 9am and going to KW. Will be down there running all over the keys all week :D
Robert

Rice Hauler 11-08-2002 07:27 AM

Ken,

Rice Hauler here,
we'll be leaving with FPC on the 22nd and heading down Friday.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Also, Tonto we'll be seeing you at the Galleon.
Took your suggestions from last year and Warren & Holly over there were happy to work us in. Thank you very much.

Best,

Rice Hauler

Tonto 11-08-2002 08:03 AM

RH,
Glad to hear it :) . I'm planning on coming back up to sunshine key to meet ya'll on Fri. I hope the weather is good, not like Ca. right now with 30' seas ;) Looking forward to seeing ya'll there.
Robert

wilgie 11-08-2002 08:08 AM

Our group will boating from Miami with the poker run that leaves on Friday the 22nd. We are trailering from Maryland on the 19th.

FormulaFan 11-08-2002 02:44 PM

The "HURRICANE" will be in Ft. Lauderdale on Friday, the 15th, and leave with the Florida Powerboat Club from Miami on Tuesday. We will be in key west all week, can't wait!

THEJOKER 11-08-2002 07:31 PM

Power Boat Tours will be there chasing Tonto around The Keys, he knows all the good places to hang out! BH

Tonto 11-08-2002 07:47 PM

scarabfan,
If you haven't already made reservations, we are leaving from Ft. Lauderdale on Tuesday morning at 9am sharp if you want to follow us. I can't say if we are going outside or inside untill I see the water, but you DON'T want to follow me through the keys unless you have a spare set of props. I can usure you that you'll do damage to your wheels, sorry the price we pay for a GOOD cocktail. Most places that I go only have enough room for 3 or 4 boats and we are full at the moment,but we hope to be in Key West sometime before dark, but that's no guarantee. Looking forward to a GREAT time with all of you :D
Robert

thespy 11-08-2002 08:17 PM

I am planning on going on Thursday 8am from Ft. Lauderdale. Switch from outside to inside depending on seas.

Tonto 11-08-2002 11:19 PM

thespy,
I'm planning on meeting a friend at "Snake Creek" on Thurs.
But we gotta be in KW by 4pm, or there will be alot people wanting to kick my ass. Red Cig, or White and Blue APACHE. Like I said on the other thread, DON'T follow me through the KEYS! unless you've been there :p . On Thurs, we will NOT stop for ANY assistanstance, as we'll be running to KW. If you don't know the numbers to seatow or boat /us, I would recomend that you get the numbers, in case you might need them :rolleyes:
Robert :D