Virus spreading at gas stations >

Virus spreading at gas stations

Notices

Virus spreading at gas stations

Old 03-24-2020, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by speicher lane
Apparently people seen that and took it as gospel and are hording Hydroxychloroquine....BTW, Azithromycin is not prescribed to treat viral infections - only bacterial.

Common hydroxychloroquine side effects may include:
  • headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears;
  • nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
  • loss of appetite, weight loss;
  • mood changes, feeling nervous or irritable;
  • skin rash or itching; or.
  • hair loss.
With that concoction, patients probably just didn't go back..... If it is a cocktail that actually works, the doc in question will get his accolades.

Readers digest version.. as Corona advances In the body of corrupts the immune system sizing it to attack itself and with the currupted immune system opurtunistic bac
cterial infections begin and the house of cards comes tumbling down. That's where the z pack comes in
Old 03-24-2020, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 447 Posts

TY for the RD version... coming from you, I can take your insight to this confidently as fact....unfortunately, my views of what Hannity is generally reporting / pushes is on a par for selling snake oil off a stage coach.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

So here's what happens when asshats like Trump, Hannity etc. start dispensing medical advice to stimulate the economy. My daughter has severe Lupus, Hydroxychloroquine is a drug that has effective results for her and she has been prescribed it for years. Now there is a severe shortage of the drug and costs are rising and she faces a shortage of a drug that works for her condition.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 1,324 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
So here's what happens when asshats like Trump, Hannity etc. start dispensing medical advice to stimulate the economy. My daughter has severe Lupus, Hydroxychloroquine is a drug that has effective results for her and she has been prescribed it for years. Now there is a severe shortage of the drug and costs are rising and she faces a shortage of a drug that works for her condition.
Words matter.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 4,270 Likes on 1,231 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
What!?
Old 03-24-2020, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 471 Likes on 367 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Words matter.
Agree, like the couple that started taking chloroquine phosphate after listening to Pres. It was dumb taking fish tank cleaning compound, but if they had not heard of it looking good, most likely they would not have looked for it. Husband died and wife in critical condition
Old 03-24-2020, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by AllDodge
Agree, like the couple that started taking chloroquine phosphate after listening to Pres. It was dumb taking fish tank cleaning compound, but if they had not heard of it looking good, most likely they would not have looked for it. Husband died and wife in critical condition
I saw that article. I don't disagree with words matter, and we all know Trump says dumb sh!t all the time. But buying fish tank cleaner off the shelf, ingesting who knows how much, and assuming the formulation is the same as a doctor prescribed prescription is way past stupid. And you know AP loved putting the political spin on it.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 1,324 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by AllDodge
That one is a bit different, I mean how dumb can you be?

What interceptor is talking about I had heard also, people are somehow getting prescriptions for the real stuff and again hording it. It is NOT a drug that you should be taking without a doctors guidance.

My wife is a NP and just shakes her head at this,,,, people are dumb.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 471 Likes on 367 Posts

Yes, some folks are stupid, but this again is why words do matter and a little bit of thought should be used if folks are looking to you for information. Put out facts, not I believe, or good feelings
Old 03-24-2020, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 4,270 Likes on 1,231 Posts

French doctor did the study, Cuomo is starting trials in New York , etc etc but the it`s Trumps fault for saying "shows great promise, we will see" .
.. well yeah isn`t everything? Doomed if he does doomed if he doesn`t .
Liberals would complain if he made it rain gold.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.