Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Waterfoul, UC gets W in 1992 Final Four >

Waterfoul, UC gets W in 1992 Final Four

Notices

Waterfoul, UC gets W in 1992 Final Four

Old 11-08-2002, 10:40 AM
Allan4

Default Waterfoul, UC gets W in 1992 Final Four

Hey Waterfoul, since the Fab five is now the Ficticious Five, does this mean Cincinnati gets the win in the 92 Final Four game. It's not like noone knew about these dealings anyway, I guess we now will be credited a 3rd place finish that season since Mich is officially forefitting the game. What a humiliation for the Wolverines...... Michgan B-ball has been tough eversince......HAHAHAHAHA yeah right.

Old 11-08-2002, 03:54 PM
Rick252

Default UC... Michigan.. etc ...Phooey !

My avatar shows all there is to see in college basketball

Last edited by Rick252; 11-08-2002 at 03:57 PM.

Old 11-08-2002, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, We Still Have Football... Go Blue....

So When Is Cincinnate Going To Have The Parade For The Win In 1992...

Go Blue... It All About The MONEY...............
Old 11-08-2002, 08:10 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Money, no money, we still beat you!!!!!!!! Looser!!!!!

Yeah, that Martin guy sure stirred up a hornets nest didn't he?? Too bad they players were too damn greedy to go to school on the FREE RIDE they were getting while the rest of us payed our own way (that would be ME!!!). Free room, free board, free transportation anywhere on campus (the bus runs all night, and it's free) and they still had to take "loans" from an illegal gambling ass like Martin. Just couldn't wait till they graduated and made MILLIONS. I think they should make guys like Howard, Rose, and Webber pay the fines. Why should the school, especially a school with a storied tradition like The University Of Michigan, have to suffer for the crimes of idiot students nearly 10 years ago???? I feel bad for the current team and Tommy Amaker.

At least we can still say we won it all in 1989 with a REAL team, not a gambling bought bunch of dumb ass's. That was my senior year there, and man did we PARTY!!!!!
Old 11-09-2002, 11:02 PM
Allan4

I hear ya man, just wanted to rumble the roost a little. It;s a real shame that these guys have screwed the school in such bad fashion. I have heard of little or no repercussions for teh players, it's too bad, as you said, the institution is taking all the brunt. However, at the same time, it did take place under the school's watch. I just could not beleive what I was hearing when they did a run down of the self imposed sactions. WOW.......man, talk about dropping the hammer on yourself. I feel bad for all the honest players of the past this effects. I never did like all those criminals, Webber, Rose, Howard, King, etc......

Rick......don't get me started on Kentucky "we cheated so bad they canceled our 1958 basketball season" Basketball. Talk about crooks.......they wrote the book.

Nue......I must have missed the parade......HeHeHe.... , but atleast we break 10 wins a season....HAHAHA I hope this year we do, hell I just came form the first preseason game, lots and lots of work to be done for my Bearcats........They always pull thru though and wind up in the top ten, now they just need to make a good tourney run one of these freakin' years

Old 11-10-2002, 08:50 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Waterfoul
Money, no money, we still beat you!!!!!!!! Looser!!!!!

You guys better not break OSU's perfect season....
Old 11-10-2002, 08:53 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

One of my goals in life (and I really don't have that many goals) is to make sure Michigan ALWAYS beats OSU in Football!!!!!!!! I do whatever I can, like going to the games whenever possible. But not this season.

Buck the F uckeys!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2002, 10:06 AM
Registered

Im gona kick you.
Old 11-10-2002, 10:57 AM
Bud8Fan

Hey Waterfoul,

I live in central Ohio and can't stand Ohio State. I'm a die hard Blue fan. I fly my M GO BLUE flag on gameday. I have to take it down though. The people around here would probably steal it. These people are so full of themselves and OSU football. Now all they can talk about is Ohio State's perfect season, and the BCS. Too bad they don't get to play Iowa. I can't wait until the 23rd. GO BLUE

OHIO STATE got lucky yesterday!!!!!

Old 11-10-2002, 12:15 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Remember the last time OSU was undefeated and ranked #2??? Played Michigan and was never even in the game. We blew them out. Was a home game for us though, will be different playing in the horshoe. I really want to play spoiler!!

BUT, for the Big Ten it would actually be better if OSU won (did I just say that???). Then OSU would be in the Fiesta Bowl for the national championship (provided they beat Illinois this coming weekend), and Iowa would go to the Rose Bowl. If we beat OSU, Iowa would go to the Rose Bowl and OSU would go somewhere else.

Quick Reply: Waterfoul, UC gets W in 1992 Final Four

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.