Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I've been violated, Oh I mean Editted! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/36767-ive-been-violated-oh-i-mean-editted.html)

MIdnightRider 11-11-2002 11:47 PM

I've been violated, Oh I mean Editted!

Well, no more Midnight Rider Bikini Photos Folks (coverage where and when needed :) ). The Board Gods drew their line in the sand on my last and best photos yet from the Girls Gone Wild Contest held last summer. There were one or two photos with topless (hotties), and two naked photos with the appropriate sections blocked out. I thought it would be fine for the Adult section, because it is labeled, and most of us are adults by age anyway, but I guess not. So no more photos will be coming from the Midnight camp. Hope you enjoyed what we were able to share. Midnight:cool:

A special thanks to Candyman and Pocket Change for helping me through the resizing dilema back a couple of months ago. And I was just getting good too!

ChrisK 11-12-2002 12:04 AM

They were in the adult section and they STILL got edieted? WTF?.... Thats what it is THERE FOR! damn!

candyman35 11-12-2002 12:14 AM

MIdnight,
I always looked forward to your pictures. :eek: You are always welcome to forward them directly to me.

Dan

MIdnightRider 11-12-2002 12:28 AM

Candyman- You've got mail! Next year you better bring allot of film, that's if you make it. Midnight

Griff 11-12-2002 01:33 AM

MIdnightrider, there are 3 photos with title GGW in the Adults only section. Very nice BTW.

There are 2 sections in Adults Only. One is for bikini girls and one is for anything goes. You have to have a Charter or Platinum Membership to access the anything goes section. I think they just moved your photos to that section.

Tonto 11-12-2002 01:44 AM

NICE pics Midnight, but I'm not a fan of tattoos. I'll see what I can find in KW to post :D
Robert

timucin 11-12-2002 08:00 AM

Midnightrider : if you have cool images that you want to share feel free to email me .......LOL
:) :) :)

florida gator 11-12-2002 08:28 AM

That's the whole reason I bought the gold membership. It seems like all of the interesting topics were being moved to that section after it started.

Midnight, I have appreciated many of the photos you have posted in the past.

The company I work for puts on a raft race every year that has been known to get a little out of hand. I will try to get pics of future events for the forum.

MIdnightRider 11-12-2002 09:56 AM

OK, OK - What do I need to buy now. So there are photos here I can not see? WTF- How much and who do I pay:D . I never did understand that pay membership BS. I guess they have me over the barrel I am not missing out on good pics. Someone give me the readers digest of what membership I need to buy. Screw it I am going and buying the most expensive membership, the one that comes with a free set of curb feelers, if that means there are naked photos I'm missing out on!:D Midnight

MIdnightRider 11-12-2002 10:05 AM

The Gods have my $50, bring on the Beaver!!!:D MIdnight