Notices

Lake St. Clair boaters

Old 09-16-2002, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Lake St. Clair boaters

B.R.S. called me yesterday and mentioned throwing together a fun run for this coming weekend, weather permitting of course.

Please let me know if you are interested in participating and what day would be better for you and we'll put something together.

Thanks,

James
Old 09-16-2002, 06:15 PM
B.R.S.

James
I just checked the forecast thay are calling for partly cloudy and low 70's both days and a chance of showers on Sat. Either day will work for me I just need one to work I don't care which. Sat people wont have to cut out early to go home but Sun it won't rain. The boat show is this weekend I think so back bay at Metro would be a good place to meet up maybe around 11 or 12 but we should agree to leave ontime and not wait for straglers as the days are getting short. We talked about this all last winter and now time is running short.

Old 09-16-2002, 06:49 PM
hoodlum

Talking

We're talking about getting out there one day this weekend. It'd be great to meet and run with some of you guys. Keep us posted if you don't mind us tagging along!

Old 09-16-2002, 08:21 PM
sre
Registered

I might be in for a ride this weekend. Metro sounds good to me. I would also like to meet some Oso members.Keep us posted.
Old 09-16-2002, 10:03 PM
B.R.S.

James call me on my cell at work tomorrow

Old 09-16-2002, 10:12 PM
Registered

We could be up for a run this Saturday, unless it's to Cleveland and back Our Sunday is booked though. What kind of run are you guys looking at?
Old 09-17-2002, 11:26 AM
Registered

Ok, here is the deal.

Saturday meet at the back of Metro. We will be departing at noon sharp. If you are late, catch up as we will not be waiting for anyone. We're going to head up the St. Clair River to St. Clair Michigan for a bite to eat at Pepper Joes. Then head back towards the lake. Cardshark mentioned another stop on the way back but I'm not sure of the name. Maybe he'll chime in and let us know.

The more the merrier. We talk about doing some runs all winter and spring and we haven't done one yet so let's go on Saturday.

James
Old 09-17-2002, 11:40 AM
Registered

I'm intrested, just not sure about if I can make it or not, I'm supposed to go up north friday trail/track riding on the quads and I was thinking about getting my winterizing done sunday, cuz I always wait till I freeze my ass of trying to get it done too late in the year! I got my quota of 16 hours in on the boat this year!!
Old 09-17-2002, 11:45 AM
Registered

Come on Rob, don't be a fooker!

What the hell is 16 hours, I put more than that on some weekends! LOL

Get in that boat and get out one last time.
Old 09-17-2002, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would be great to join you guy's but after burning intake valve,
fixing it and then losing trim pump I'm sorry to say I'm done for the year! Have fun !

Quick Reply: Lake St. Clair boaters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.