Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What’s are best deals on used market right now?? Vee, Cat, center console, etc.. >

What’s are best deals on used market right now?? Vee, Cat, center console, etc..

Notices

What’s are best deals on used market right now?? Vee, Cat, center console, etc..

Old 12-05-2020, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Rare Breed has always been a favorite of mine. I like the cabin and how tall the boat sits. I remember seeing it at the Smoke on the water poker run in Grand Haven, MI when it was new.
Old 12-05-2020, 06:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by Drock78
Rare Breed has always been a favorite of mine. I like the cabin and how tall the boat sits. I remember seeing it at the Smoke on the water poker run in Grand Haven, MI when it was new.

I've always drooled over it as well. Admittedly it's starting to look a touch dated now compared to some of the new stuff that's our there but I just love it. Would fit my boating style well. Could overnight on it, haul my wife, kids and their little buddies and cover enough ground that you could make lunch runs and be back to the dock before the kids get bored.....
Old 12-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

2003 Velocity 320, 465/502’s with under 30hrs prior to two year layup..::fresh batteries and fluids, needs trim indicator cables, service raw water pumps, add fuel snd go.