Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Tinus Marine Showing Off Two New Checkmate Models At This Week’s In-House Boat Show >

Tinus Marine Showing Off Two New Checkmate Models At This Week’s In-House Boat Show

Notices

Tinus Marine Showing Off Two New Checkmate Models At This Week’s In-House Boat Show

Old 01-27-2021, 06:01 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 217 Likes on 110 Posts
Default Tinus Marine Showing Off Two New Checkmate Models At This Week’s In-House Boat Show

A new Checkmate Powerboats 2400 BRX with a Mercury Racing 400R engine (and a new 2000 BRX) was delivered to Tinus Marine in Wisconsin just in time for the dealership’s in-house boat show starting tomorrow and running through Sunday.

https://www.speedonthewater.com/tinu...use-boat-show/
The following 2 users liked this post by Jason Johnson:
IGetWet (01-30-2021), mikebrls (01-30-2021)
Old 01-29-2021, 09:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 159 Likes on 100 Posts

That’s awesome! Just may need to stop in this weekend and check them out!
Old 01-30-2021, 04:26 AM
Registered

Received 238 Likes on 112 Posts

Us as well. I’d like to see a new checkmate in person.
Old 01-30-2021, 06:27 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 227 Likes on 86 Posts

I bought our 32 Skater out of Oconomowoc, Wis. I hope the weather is a little warmer than it was last weekend! Enjoy the show
Old 01-30-2021, 07:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry View Post
I bought our 32 Skater out of Oconomowoc, Wis. I hope the weather is a little warmer than it was last weekend! Enjoy the show
Probably warmer, but they’re saying 5-9” of the white stuff.
Old 01-30-2021, 07:18 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 227 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by IGetWet View Post
Probably warmer, but they’re saying 5-9” of the white stuff.
Hey it was CRAZY Cold last weekend for this Florida boy, 14 Deg, wind chill I think was like 0 deg! But I'm glad the roads were clear, no white stuff. You folks up there are some Hardy people that's for sure!
MD
Old 01-30-2021, 09:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Dean,
Thats a real sweet Skater, I cant believe it was hiding up here. I have never seen it out and about. That had to been a long tow. Yes, it probably was cold but it could have been colder

IGetWet,
Wow, more snow. I better get the snowblower ready. That sounds like alot... Sounds like your around the area, where do you boat most of the time?
Old 01-30-2021, 12:54 PM
Registered

Bago and Lake Michigan - door county, port Washington, Milwaukee. We’re up in Slinger.
Old 01-30-2021, 07:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by IGetWet View Post
Bago and Lake Michigan - door county, port Washington, Milwaukee. We’re up in Slinger.
it’s starting to snow down here. We ar in pewaukee. We spend most of our time here. I have a little 21’ scout that works well on the lake. With 3 young kids and the boat ramp less than 1/4 mile away. We try getting out as much as we can. We try to do mke at least once a year. I really enjoy the stops on the river. Never done bago yet but really want to this season. I have been trying to study up on the charts. The wife wants to hit door door. Will see. At some point I would like to move up to a gun or a 36 apache when the kids are old enough to help more. Do you trailer or rack anywhere? I really liked racking in the past. With a big boat I struggle where I would keep it up here...
Old 01-31-2021, 10:33 AM
Registered

Gotta shovel some ish then I think we’re heading to tinus. Family has had dealings with them in the past and I can say they are a class act organization.

J-bonz, let’s meet us sometime. Winnebago and the connecting lakes/rivers are a great time, we have a good crew of powerboaters. Be happy to show you around, for a ride on the scout of course 😉

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.