Notices

Gas prices $$

Old 06-02-2022, 09:58 AM
  #811  
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
TomZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 3,468
Received 920 Likes on 508 Posts
Default

And as soon as you begin to point out the facts, real hard and true facts, they call you a conspiracy theorist and a far right-wing white supremacy supporter. You can explain it until you’re blue in the face… rarely do they come around.

If you want to see just how bad it really is… check out Quora and Reddit. Be prepared for what you’ll see - this is the up and coming generation.
TomZ is offline  
The following 5 users liked this post by TomZ:
1983ScarabIII (06-02-2022), SB (06-02-2022), sutphen 30 (06-02-2022), the deep (06-02-2022), Twin O/B Sonic (06-02-2022)
Old 06-02-2022, 02:13 PM
  #812  
Registered
 
tlark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lee'sSummit/6mmLOTO
Posts: 229
Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TomZ View Post
And as soon as you begin to point out the facts, real hard and true facts, they call you a conspiracy theorist and a far right-wing white supremacy supporter. You can explain it until you’re blue in the face… rarely do they come around.

If you want to see just how bad it really is… check out Quora and Reddit. Be prepared for what you’ll see - this is the up and coming generation.
spot on, educated by public schools and the massive college system that gets paid from the student loan program
tlark is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by tlark:
1983ScarabIII (06-02-2022), Twin O/B Sonic (06-02-2022)
Old 06-02-2022, 02:43 PM
  #813  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,438
Received 584 Likes on 269 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
It takes a lot of strength to openly admit that the religion you bought into was a sham. That sort of strength is not going to come from the group of people that thinks there's 37 genders and that Ukraine's border is more important than our own border.
just received a company letter for gay pride month…did anyone else know the acronym has grown. It’s LGBTQIA.

what in the actual f*ck…🤦🏻‍♂️
1MOSES1 is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by 1MOSES1:
12meter joe (06-06-2022), Twin O/B Sonic (06-02-2022)
Old 06-02-2022, 02:49 PM
  #814  
SB
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On A Dirt Floor
Posts: 12,682
Received 2,272 Likes on 998 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1 View Post
just received a company letter for gay pride month…did anyone else know the acronym has grown. It’s LGBTQIA.

what in the actual f*ck…🤦🏻‍♂️
But they use the letter B for BI, which in of itself only recognizes two genders.
SB is offline  
The following 4 users liked this post by SB:
1983ScarabIII (06-02-2022), Gimme Fuel (06-03-2022), hoodoo (06-02-2022), Twin O/B Sonic (06-02-2022)
Old 06-02-2022, 03:07 PM
  #815  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,438
Received 584 Likes on 269 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by sb View Post
but they use the letter b for bi, which in of itself only recognizes two genders.

hahahahahaha
1MOSES1 is offline  
The following 3 users liked this post by 1MOSES1:
1983ScarabIII (06-02-2022), hoodoo (06-02-2022), Twin O/B Sonic (06-02-2022)
Old 06-02-2022, 04:36 PM
  #816  
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Indianapolis, Lake Cumberland
Posts: 3,869
Received 275 Likes on 95 Posts
Default

Russia is on track to make more money off oil and gas exports this year than it did in 2021, and it's got the EU to thank

  • Russian oil and gas sales could hit $285 billion this year, outstripping last year's takings by 20%.
  • Europe is a major buyer of Russian energy products, accounting for about 50% of its crude oil exports and 75% of its natural gas exports in 2021.
  • Germany was the biggest buyer of Russian energy in the first two months of the war.
READ MORE
Marginmn is offline  
Old 06-02-2022, 06:58 PM
  #817  
Registered
 
Knot 4 Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Central IL, LOTO
Posts: 7,874
Received 304 Likes on 165 Posts
Default

Gas jumped 70 cents/gal today on land at LOTO. $4.29 to $4.99. 87 at Redhead today was $5.00, 93 $5.69. Will be interesting to see the on-water jump tomorrow. Hope it lags a bit. Gonna top boat off in morning. FJB!
Knot 4 Me is offline  
Old 06-03-2022, 05:19 AM
  #818  
VIP Member
VIP Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Quinlan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tulsa, GLOC
Posts: 3,938
Received 388 Likes on 184 Posts
Default

WTF?? 70cents? jumped 20 here earlier this week. This is just insane. But I will still be Boating this weekend.
Quinlan is offline  
Old 06-03-2022, 06:25 AM
  #819  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
AP700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Germany
Posts: 30
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default

Here in Germany, politics started talking about no more buying gas from russia. Fuel prices just exploded. the last years we had $5.30 per gallon.
Since war it was $7.60 per gallon. People just freaked out, and the government sayd "no problem, we can fix it and lower the taxes on fuel so it will be 0.50 ceaper by next month". Gas prices went up to $9.10 til 1st of june, now it has fallen back 0.50 to $7.60
Bad for me and my 98 Suburban, Tioga RV and my Formula.
Buy a electric car they say.
Yesterday was the first time in my life my girlfriend called me and sayed she got stranded by the gas station because they have no more Diesel in the tanks.


We're f***ed.

AP700 is offline  
The following 5 users liked this post by AP700:
DrFeelgood (06-03-2022), Gimme Fuel (06-03-2022), resurrected (06-03-2022), SB (06-03-2022), TomZ (06-03-2022)
Old 06-03-2022, 08:09 AM
  #820  
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Indianapolis, Lake Cumberland
Posts: 3,869
Received 275 Likes on 95 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by AP700 View Post
Here in Germany, politics started talking about no more buying gas from russia. Fuel prices just exploded. the last years we had $5.30 per gallon.
Since war it was $7.60 per gallon. People just freaked out, and the government sayd "no problem, we can fix it and lower the taxes on fuel so it will be 0.50 ceaper by next month". Gas prices went up to $9.10 til 1st of june, now it has fallen back 0.50 to $7.60
Bad for me and my 98 Suburban, Tioga RV and my Formula.
Buy a electric car they say.
Yesterday was the first time in my life my girlfriend called me and sayed she got stranded by the gas station because they have no more Diesel in the tanks.


We're f***ed.
Yes we are f$#%$D. And done in by bad policy CHOICES. Europe went down the rabbit hole of depending on Green energy that could not fill demand and now the US under these assh oles is going in the exact same direction. And the policy makers fly around in private jets and whisked around in gas-thirsty limos all at taxpayer expense while they tell everyone else to make do without. It's enough to make you scream.
Marginmn is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by Marginmn:
Menage_Aqua (06-06-2022), TomZ (06-03-2022)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.