Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Back from the Horspistol (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37131-back-horspistol.html)

Intolerant1 11-17-2002 03:17 PM

Back from the Horspistol

I am happy to report that when I woke up from surgery, 90% of my leg and back pain was gone. It was almost unbelievable. They went through the abdomen this time.....ouch! My inards feel all scrambled. Looks like I had a c-section. Zipped me open from my belly button to my pubic bone. Doctor refused to scoop out some love handle however. They had me so doped up I dont remember a couple of days in the hospital. I guess I said some some pretty wild stuff to my wife. Somthing about her being jealous of my beard? My wife stayed by my side the entire time (through all three surgeries). I gotta say that I hit the jackpot when I married this woman. Im planning on a little somthing special for her when I get healed up. Unfortunatley i picked up a bug and am sick on top of everything else. Fever, sore throat, etc. Loading up on vitamin c and Echnicea. Percocet is great for a sore throat :D
I blew through the 13 pages of traffic on this board since last Monday. Glad to hear DanL family may have some closure. Sure puts some perspective on things we all take for granted too often. Thanks for all the emails, PM's. thoughts and prayers. Dont think those things go unappreciated.

Crazyhorse 11-17-2002 03:58 PM

Hey Chris, glad to hear it went well. Do the therapy and be out there in the pounding surf next spring.

Payton 11-17-2002 05:50 PM

Glad to hear everything went well. Hope you are 100% soon.

mopower 11-17-2002 06:07 PM

Don't overdo things..let stuff heal. You got a lot of time till spring.
You want to be back on your feet by then. Good luck:)

Griff 11-17-2002 06:13 PM

Your Dr. at work????

1 Attachment(s)
I hope this time they got it right!!! Get well soon.

packinair 11-17-2002 06:28 PM

"Back from the Horspistol"

GOD BLESS VICODIN

Good luck, glad your ok

candyman35 11-17-2002 07:36 PM

Chris,
Glad your back home. I hope everything goes better than with the other surgeries. The only good side was this happened in the off season. Hope you feel better real soon.

You need to get your better half online. Tell her there are a few horse people from the northern suburbs on OSO. Some of us like one or two HP and others like a 1000+! ;)

Dan

Dean Ferry 11-18-2002 07:16 AM

Chris,
That's great news! Hope your 100% soon,
MD

29scarab 11-18-2002 07:37 AM

Chris,

Glad to hear everything came out O.K. ! Hope for a quick recovery!!

I know you don't know most of us, but this type of thing always helps!!

CigDaze 11-18-2002 08:05 AM

Fantastic News. Glad to hear it, wishing you a full and speedy recovery. :D