Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   All About The Benjamins (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37159-all-about-benjamins.html)

WARPAINT 11-18-2002 08:20 AM

All About The Benjamins

Who owns the apache "midas touch"ice cube offers the owner $6000 cash for it in the movie.i couldnt tell if it is a 41 or 47?

R Addiction 11-18-2002 09:29 AM

DO YOU SH*T APACHE!! :p BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD SEE THE VIEW OFF OF MY BEDROOM BALCONY DOWN HERE IN THE KEYS!!!!:p YOU CAN CALL MY MOBIL OFFICE, HEHE, IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THE RACES IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!!

GeoGraphics INC 11-18-2002 09:34 AM

It is a 41 if you want to know anything about it call Philly @ Lip-ship in Miami he had that thing built for someone.........Mike Nicholson

ApacheMidas 01-20-2006 06:30 PM

Re: All About The Benjamins

Hi Guys!

The Apache Midas is temporally located in Spain, Costa Blanca. It is a 41" boat, i am the lucky owner! If somebody is interessted in buying, contact me.

CAP071 01-20-2006 07:09 PM

SPAIN? :D I'm headed to taco bell now :drink:

ApacheMidas 01-21-2006 04:02 AM

Thank you! And please...sorry for my english, i am German!!!! :evilb: , i did not know, that my boat was shown in that movie, phil told me that. this movie was not very famous in germany. i am going to bring back the midas to miami in 2006, now, after 3 Years i know really, that spain is not the right location for my midas.

miami is more nicer than spain and by the way, me and my wife are thinking of moving to miami in a few years.

Regards from cold Germany,

Torsten

Nykamp 01-21-2006 07:58 AM

Welcome, you have a sweet 41, they are great boats. Whats in yours for power? Steve

MikeyFIN 01-21-2006 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by ApacheMidas
Thank you! And please...sorry for my english, i am German!!!! :evilb: , i did not know, that my boat was shown in that movie, phil told me that. this movie was not very famous in germany. i am going to bring back the midas to miami in 2006, now, after 3 Years i know really, that spain is not the right location for my midas.

miami is more nicer than spain and by the way, me and my wife are thinking of moving to miami in a few years.

Regards from cold Germany,

Torsten

Well as Spain Miami/Fl area has already a large following...remember whne in 1993 I went over to Miami for christmas and the plane was full of your countrymen.
Me and my Family (firstborn at 4.5 months) had a great time Flying Lufthansa from Frankfurt.

Regards from Chilly Finland.
Mikey

Comanche3Six 01-21-2006 11:54 AM

Willkommen Torsten

Can you post some pictures of Midas?
Ed

miamioffshore 01-21-2006 12:00 PM

What was the boat Ice Cube had at the end of the movie? I can barely remember as it's been a few years but I think it was a Cigarette? I'm sure someone here knows the exact details?