Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Talkin Shit!! You All Suck!!! >

Talkin ****!! You All Suck!!!

Notices

Talkin ****!! You All Suck!!!

Old 11-20-2002, 05:28 PM
ssherman

Originally posted by Flyinbrian

I agree 7000 members and this guy likes me the most i guess i should be flattered.

Old 11-20-2002, 05:54 PM
MAKDADDY

Hey
Can i be the last one to post here???????/

Old 11-20-2002, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's not over yet!
Attached Thumbnails Talkin Shit!! You All Suck!!!-thisthreadgetsnolove.jpg  
Old 11-20-2002, 06:07 PM
Registered

One more for those collecting ....

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that when God said "Let there be Light", he told you to move your fat ass out of the way, or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. Nah, of course you would.
Old 11-20-2002, 06:09 PM
Registered

did I say one more? Ok, this is the last one ...

That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'. You give away a lot of free advice, and only charge what it's worth. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if you weren't so ugly that even the tide wouldn't take you out. No, come to think of it, you would.
Old 11-20-2002, 06:25 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

FlyinBrian

Retaliate .... I know you have ammo ... use it

G
Old 11-20-2002, 06:38 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I was really feeling down the other day and then i read the post of another board member (no names but he knows) and i realized that my life doesnt suck nearly as bad as someone who looks forward to snow and calls himself a boater that has to be the ultimate oxymoron (no offense to those in snow regions)

Shane there was no way in hell that anyone could see that slap was aimed at you, until you pointed it out. There must be several dozen of us that would fit that description. Don't be so thin skinned. How do you know he was talking about you?

I thought you were fighting with Jesse James? How does ssherman fit into the picture. Sorry, if forgot, I don't care.
Old 11-20-2002, 06:41 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

RonP ..... look into the light

They just might be the same person
Old 11-20-2002, 07:03 PM
Registered

RonP,

Jesse James and ssherman are one in the same. I meant no ofense to you personally. Sorry if I came off to you in the wrong manner. I will PM you my number so that you can call me if you would like to discuss. Please accept my appologies for coming on strong.

Thanks,

Shane
Old 11-20-2002, 07:19 PM
Registered

Now back to our regularly scheduled program and why don't you all go outside and play a game of hide and go **** yourself!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.