Thrill RideóBehind The Wheel Of A Full-Windshield 2021 Donzi 38 ZRC

Notices

Thrill RideóBehind The Wheel Of A Full-Windshield 2021 Donzi 38 ZRC

Old 07-12-2021, 09:50 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 863 Likes on 406 Posts
Default Thrill RideóBehind The Wheel Of A Full-Windshield 2021 Donzi 38 ZRC

A wraparound windshield or quarter canopiesóthe choice is yours with the new Donzi 38 ZRC, https://www.speedonthewater.com/thri...-donzi-38-zrc/
The following 2 users liked this post by Matt Trulio:
ktron (07-12-2021), Smarty (07-12-2021)
Old 07-12-2021, 10:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 75 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio View Post
A wraparound windshield or quarter canopiesóthe choice is yours with the new Donzi 38 ZRC, https://www.speedonthewater.com/thri...-donzi-38-zrc/
The deflector shield option between the canopies pretty much makes the wind-pounding that the middle-seat occupant received in ZRC 's a thing of the past. I'm always amazed when I see other Comps that have yet to install this simple fix.

How was the vision out of the new windscreen Matt? Improved vision is the only thing that would get me to switch to the wrap-around. I'd be interested in seeing (pun) if the wrap around is better. The optics on the previous canopies that I had installed on my Comp were junk and thankfully the canopies by Shields that Tom recommenced are far superior.

Old 07-12-2021, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who makes the windscreen?
Old 07-12-2021, 02:27 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 863 Likes on 406 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn View Post
The deflector shield option between the canopies pretty much makes the wind-pounding that the middle-seat occupant received in ZRC 's a thing of the past. I'm always amazed when I see other Comps that have yet to install this simple fix.

How was the vision out of the new windscreen Matt? Improved vision is the only thing that would get me to switch to the wrap-around. I'd be interested in seeing (pun) if the wrap around is better. The optics on the previous canopies that I had installed on my Comp were junk and thankfully the canopies by Shields that Tom recommenced are far superior.

That's a cool solution. I think I might have seen it before. As for the full windshield, I didn't notice any significant distortion.
The following users liked this post:
Marginmn (07-13-2021)
Old 07-12-2021, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 320 Likes on 181 Posts

ZRC looks great with the full windshield.

The old one looks good but is less functional................and makes the boat instantly recognizable as a ZRC!