Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need a boat ride in Annapolis Maryland.? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/373029-need-boat-ride-annapolis-maryland.html)

boot 08-20-2021 09:29 PM

Need a boat ride in Annapolis Maryland.?

Hey all. I’m in Maryland a couple days. Who’s in the area with a nice go-fast boat can give 2 of us ride. Just a short ride is fine. I’ll buy gas and lunch and through in a few extra bucks. My friend has never been boating and I don’t have a boat now 🙁.... if anyone can help, let me know. Please call me . I may not see your response on here. We are here till Monday afternoon. Thanks for your consideration! Joe, 908-963-2513

1MOSES1 08-21-2021 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by boot (Post 4802401)
Hey all. I’m in Maryland a couple days. Who’s in the area with a nice go-fast boat can give 2 of us ride. Just a short ride is fine. I’ll buy gas and lunch and through in a few extra bucks. My friend has never been boating and I don’t have a boat now 🙁.... if anyone can help, let me know. Please call me . I may not see your response on here. We are here till Monday afternoon. Thanks for your consideration! Joe, 908-963-2513

any interest in taking my winning lottery ticket…I’ll just give it to you!! 🥸

boot 08-21-2021 08:53 AM

1moses1, You make it sound crazy to ask for a ride ? ... I was always giving rides in my boats when I had one. And many of the great people on here gave me rides as well. All over the country ! In fact I had a great afternoon with one of ya when I was in Canada . 😎

Interceptor 08-21-2021 10:36 AM

Sometimes it's worth looking at the members join date and post count. Boot was one of the originals.

madbouyz 08-21-2021 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Interceptor (Post 4802439)
Sometimes it's worth looking at the members join date and post count. Boot was one of the originals.

And I might also add , the create date for the thread .

The first thing I do when opening up ANY topic.

F-2 Speedy 08-21-2021 11:59 AM

boot's an OG................if I were 1400 miles closer we'd go for a spin

1MOSES1 08-21-2021 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by boot (Post 4802429)
1moses1, You make it sound crazy to ask for a ride ? ... I was always giving rides in my boats when I had one. And many of the great people on here gave me rides as well. All over the country ! In fact I had a great afternoon with one of ya when I was in Canada . 😎

My post was probably insensitive…my bad.

with that said I barely have time to even enjoy my own boat…so taking out strangers isn’t even an option. we put 10 hours this year.

good luck

phragle 08-21-2021 05:22 PM

Even if he joined yesterday...he respectfully asked for a ride and offered substantial compensation, gas, food and cash., what more could you want??

LIQUID THUNDER 08-21-2021 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by phragle (Post 4802465)
Even if he joined yesterday...he respectfully asked for a ride and offered substantial compensation, gas, food and cash., what more could you want??

If you are ever in South Louisiana and want to go for a ride, let me know. I am available almost any day of the week, any time of the year.
Tickfaw River area

That goes for any respectable person in the Offshore boating community.
Michael 504-400-zero two seven six

1MOSES1 08-22-2021 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by phragle (Post 4802465)

did you not read my response…has nothing to do with money or respect. Zero time.