Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OK, I'm leaving for Key West ..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37322-ok-im-leaving-key-west.html)

SummerObsession 11-20-2002 02:21 PM

OK, I'm leaving for Key West .....

in the morning.
For those of you who may not know, I am the lucky SOB that won the "Drive the Dambuie on Ice" trip!:D :cool:
Before I leave, I wanted to say how much I appreciate the generosity of everyone who put this trip together, the foremost of whick are Offshore Only and The owners and crew of Drambuie on Ice.
I have to say that although I'm sure they had lower than expected entries, Offshore only has stepped up and done everything they promised plus even more. We are even being provided a new 2002 Harley fatboy for transportation!!:D :D That was donated most graciously by Board God #2, Steve.
After the week I have had (most terrible) this trip could not come at a better time.
We look forward to meeting several members in person and putting faces with the screen names!
By the way, since the cost of this trip is zero, lets all meet up and the first round (or two, or three) is on ME!!!!!!!
I'm sure there will be lots of updates on this site, and I will try to add something myself.
Once again, a big THANK YOU to all who made this possible, and hang on JT, I will probably scare you!!
NEVER FAST ENOUGH!!!

CigDaze 11-20-2002 02:25 PM

Awesome! I'm just one day behind you. Hope you have a wonderful time and I wish I was in your shoes. Have fun driving that amazing boat! Bring a camera, for us! :D :cool:

NASTY HABIT 11-20-2002 02:31 PM

When are you going to take the wheel?????

BODYSHOT1 11-20-2002 02:32 PM

Have a Blast!

:D

RiverGirl 11-20-2002 04:07 PM

HAVE FUN!:D

SummerObsession 11-20-2002 04:35 PM

Nasty:
The last I heard it was going to be Friday afternoon.

Baja:
Don't worry, I'm told there will be plenty of pictures, and I will try to get some of my own. I may have to have Phantom Chaos resize and post them though, because these newfangled computer thingies really baffle us dumb farmers!;) :D :D

Iggy 11-20-2002 04:38 PM

Lucky bast.....
Uh, have a good time.
Keep us posted. ;) :D :D :D :D

SpectreBoy 11-20-2002 04:46 PM

You lucky devil, I'd love to get behind the wheel of that boat, I've got a small video of Drambuie (one of the open cockpit ones, not the real race boat) blasting past us on Lake Cumberland and it is so impressive, the hair stands up on my arms when I hear the motors roar past, this is so cool, make sure when you get back you share all the details with us, have fun!!!!!!!!! Laterz Mark

NASTY HABIT 11-20-2002 04:50 PM

Cool.....I'll be there to see that....have a safe trip.