Notices

Bob Saccenti

Old 11-20-2002, 10:49 PM
WARRIORMAN

Default Bob Saccenti

My wife and I recently purchased our first performance boat, a '36 Apache Warrior. We cannot even begin to tell you what an experience it has been to meet and deal with Bob. He is truly a class "A" person. He took the time out of his busy days to spend time with us and coach us on the boat. When we had a problem, he was there for us, always making the time. And what makes it even more surprising is that we did'nt even purchase the boat form him, it was a 1994 that we bought from a private party. But that made no diference to him, an Apache is an Apache.
To be honest with you, we had been looking at buying a Cigarette, but we are so happy that we did not. I am sure that the personal treatment that we have received from Bob Saccenti at apache, we would not have gotten from cigarette.
In our opinion, there is only one person that we will ever deal with now and in the future, and that person is Bob saccenti. He is and will always be the "True Apache"
You should all do yourself a favor and see what a real person he is. You will be happy you did!!!!!!! BUY APACHE>>>>>>>>>

Old 11-21-2002, 06:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ditto

He da man!
Old 11-22-2002, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Bobby S.

Bobby's the best,he and Eric have been extremly helpful in my last two purchases.He biulds awsome boats, I can't wait to see the new 41's. He is a wealth of knowledge,and is willing to share that with any one who calls.A class act !