Notices

help

Old 11-21-2002, 07:30 PM
speedmaster3

Default help

I AM TRYING TO POST A PIC OF MY BOAT. CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME AND TELL ME HOW TO DO IT. THANKS

Old 11-21-2002, 07:35 PM
packinair

from the FAQ's
The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this board, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size (640x480 pixels, 75,000 bytes) of any attachments you make, as the board should not be used as an extension of your hard disk! If you need help comperssing or reducing the size of an attachment to meet the requirements, please contact Offshoreonly.

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg art.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .