Notices

Powerboat Podcast

Old 01-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 117 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Powerboat Podcast

Kinda surprised unless I'm missing one there isn't a good powerboat Podcast. Seems like a ripe opportunity for someone like speed on the water. I often spend a lot of time in the truck running around and usually have a podcast rolling. Plenty of sailboat and general mariner podcasts but nothing offshore/powerboat specific.

I'm playing around with the idea of starting one. Keeping it not so much the exotic million dollar cats but a more realistic boat crowd like your Formula 292 fastech, Fountain 35 lightning, Baja islander type crowd. Obviously mention the cooler big stuff but wouldn't be the main focus. Would be fun to interview people doing builds, engine builders, performance shops, manufacturers etc.

Anyone think it would be worth a listen? I think my wife's getting tired of hearing about it all and need a new audience to talk to, lol.

Trying to think about a fun name too... Maybe... Rooster Tales? 👀😎

Just thought I'd throw it out there.
The following 6 users liked this post by CharlieWhiskey85:
bencini231 (01-04-2022), Cms51 (01-04-2022), DRAG (01-04-2022), dykstra (01-05-2022), RSCHAP1 (01-05-2022), ThisIsLivin (01-05-2022)
Old 01-04-2022, 06:32 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 708 Likes on 310 Posts

Check out Kim Sweers series on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWrEEyBk87dAwQOibwJ4Q2g/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0