i killed the buyer beware thread >

i killed the buyer beware thread

Notices

i killed the buyer beware thread

Old 11-22-2002, 04:26 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sean it hink i will be using local shos from now on.

Did you get the e--mail i sent you about the boats at falcon? any news on the snake? I hear its sitting back at falcon again....
Old 11-22-2002, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Formal Response from Cobra Owner?

I was following the thread, but missed the last half hour of it's life. Was Angel's identity verified?

Did the owner of Cobra Power (Randy) post on the thread? If so, what was his response? If not, I'd like to know how he handles the situation.

Not that this forum is ever used for unscrupulous reasons.

I'd like to hear from Cobra's OWNER before I decide NEVER to do business with them.

Last edited by Frequency; 11-22-2002 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11-22-2002, 04:44 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Puder,

The Snake was purchased last year and is now having a slick paint job completed as we speak.
Last I heard it was not on the market.

Wes
Old 11-22-2002, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

B,

I never got an email from you...i would have responded...and yes, wes is correct...I'm gonna try and get some pics this weekend to share...jake is lookin sharp.

I think you should use someone local anyway...despite the problems I've had with my 540's, I would highly recommend the folks at Falcon. Joe built a set of monster 632s natural...and they easily push his 40' battle wagon to 80 mph... There is ONE well know local guy you should beware of...PM me and I will tell you who it is...

Sean
Old 11-22-2002, 05:16 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Damn I must have missed the end when it got good. Busy day here.
Old 11-22-2002, 05:35 PM
Registered

That thread brought up a topic for another thread. When do you become experienced power boater?
Old 11-22-2002, 05:39 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

i heard jake was purchased but back for sale at falcon again. Is it the diner guy who still ownes it? got any pics of the paint job? Honeslty i didnt; even really mind the snakes itwasthe name i hated. I woudl have painted ove rthe sides in silver and left the deck as is. Too bad i really liked the setup on taht boat stripped own performance. The only thing i would have wanted was a head for emergencies.
Old 11-22-2002, 05:51 PM
ShipWrecked

Angry Are You?

QUOTE: Puder,
You certainly got everyones attention. I think there were 78+ posts on this thread in a short period of time. People who spend large amounts of money on their engines and drives are thankful for posts like yours!

We all want to know the in's and out's, but what was their response? If we didn't get to see the final posts, we do not know what Cobra had to say. Maybe this post was deleted because they had valid reasons for what happened? But, then again...

Old 11-22-2002, 06:18 PM
Registered

shipwrecked... I read the reply. What seller (cobrapower) did was fire back at their customer (brandon p. puderbach III) in a very unprofessional manner, including name calling (puder got called a ***** ) and then procede to basically deny all responsibility. I've seen customers tear up a business on this site before, and the business owners come back and make the complainer look like an ass. This was not the case here. It was an all out name callin from seller to buyer. Incredible indeed. Someone needs to be fired on the sellers end for that.

Just my observations so don't kill thy messenger!!

BT
Old 11-22-2002, 06:31 PM
Registered

i thought it was a joke at first...but then cobra followed up with even more, WOW.

i kind'a wish someone had've saved cobra's response, man that was classic. i doubt we'll see a nother post quite like that from an oso sponsor any time soon.

Quick Reply: i killed the buyer beware thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.