Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Big Thunder new Cigarette dealer at LOTO and FL >

Big Thunder new Cigarette dealer at LOTO and FL

Notices

Big Thunder new Cigarette dealer at LOTO and FL

Old 03-10-2022, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

I am guessing he had a Quaaludes vs Jack Daniels night after driving home through the depths of Chicago? Man, talk about needing a quiet time out...
Old 03-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 1,285 Likes on 474 Posts

Can you still get Quaaludes? Asking for a friend.
The following 4 users liked this post by hoodoo:
Helmwurst (03-11-2022), Lute Dickey (03-11-2022), Quinlan (03-11-2022), Wildman_grafix (03-10-2022)
Old 03-10-2022, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 4,272 Likes on 1,232 Posts

This thread needed some livening up! lol
I wasn`t at Woodstock, wasn`t even born yet so not sure what a cumlude is but it sounds like a Small Thunder night time activity .
Old 03-10-2022, 01:01 PM
Registered

Obviously I don't know **** about drugs.... Is that a good thing or bad?

Maybe this will help you instead: https://www.remedylive.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm-fzkZy89gIVkxbUAR0l8Q_hEAAYAiAAEgLV4fD_BwE

Old 03-10-2022, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

[QUOTE=bajaholic;4824431I don't understand why everyone thinks there is an agenda for me, I feel I am quite transparent..[/QUOTE]

Ah, I just recalled why you might have some "bad blood" when it comes to PBC. I have no idea on the details that led to that action, but I can understand why you might hold a grudge against them and not exactly be impartial when it comes to this change. I am thinking that it might have made you happier sharing that PBC lost Cigarette than BT getting it. Not knowing the details of what happened, I could very well feel the same way.

That all said, both dealerships are top notch with top notch lines, top notch mechanics, and top notch salespeople. Both will move forward and do well. We are lucky that we get to be the benefactor of it.
The following users liked this post:
KCHOTBOAT (03-10-2022)
Old 03-10-2022, 09:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Ah, I just recalled why you might have some "bad blood" when it comes to PBC. I have no idea on the details that led to that action, but I can understand why you might hold a grudge against them and not exactly be impartial when it comes to this change. I am thinking that it might have made you happier sharing that PBC lost Cigarette than BT getting it. Not knowing the details of what happened, I could very well feel the same way.

That all said, both dealerships are top notch with top notch lines, top notch mechanics, and top notch salespeople. Both will move forward and do well. We are lucky that we get to be the benefactor of it.
Glad were back on track with the original thread....

Just to be clear, I never stated in any way I wasn't impartial... Personally and professionally the move is good for us. (That is probably why I posted the thread in the first place) That doesn't mean I don't wish PBC good luck in the future.

Changes happen in any business, holding your customer as well as distributors is the key to that success. There is always a reason one makes a change, we don't all know why but the people involved always have a reason. After a change, it is up to everyone else to accept the change or move on. I have the highest expectations this change will turn out to the positive. It is up to both sides of this situation to make the changes moving forward to prosper. I hope all do, it will be a win-win for everyone involved as well as the customers they provide to.
Old 03-10-2022, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 581 Likes on 295 Posts

Originally Posted by hoodoo
Can you still get Quaaludes? Asking for a friend.
Lol we definitely need to go fishing. This thread is entertaining. Keep up the good work ladies....
The following 2 users liked this post by Eddienel:
Dean Ferry (03-11-2022), hoodoo (03-11-2022)
Old 03-11-2022, 07:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 136 Likes on 81 Posts

Hopefully btm just sells the cigs and has nothing to do with designing them. What they have tried with the fountains has been a huge disappointment!
The following users liked this post:
ben (03-11-2022)
Old 03-11-2022, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

OK, since there are cigarette dealer people on this thread I have to ask what's the deal with this newish cigarette center console that delaminated?
Old 03-11-2022, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 105 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by flat rate
Hopefully btm just sells the cigs and has nothing to do with designing them. What they have tried with the fountains has been a huge disappointment!
You can say that again! That first Foutain..I think a 42', was horrible. Had terrible colors and goofy bolsters. They need a new designer on staff for sure. Some of the more recent CC's have been better but that's probably because they're customer ordered boats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.