Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OSU vs Mi

Whos side is everyone on??

Tickets are cheap from what i see

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...combine=y&st=2
Old 11-18-2002, 05:57 PM
sroker

What is that smell comin' from the north?
Attached Images  

Old 11-18-2002, 06:16 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I think EVERYONE here knows my loyalties!!!!!

Directions to Columbus (and THE Ohio State University. . . aka TOSU)

South till you smell it
East till you step in it

Buck the F uckeyes!!!!!!!!

University of Michigan class of 1990!!!! Go Blue!!!!
Old 11-18-2002, 06:26 PM
Registered

In all honesty this OSU team is not good enough to be undefeated. UofM will end up spoiling another Ohio State season and that will fuel the rivalry even more. Someone post the line and over unders please.
Old 11-18-2002, 06:48 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I don't even know where to get odds or over unders these days. I dont' get the paper at home either.
Old 11-18-2002, 08:17 PM
samglo

GO BLUE!!!

What do you call a beautiful girl on the OSU campus?
A visitor.

What does the average Ohio State football player get on his S.A.T.'s? Drool.

How do you get an Ohio State grad off your porch? Pay for the pizzas

How many Ohio State freshman does it take to change a light bulb?
None, it's a sophomore course.

After a long wait, two Ohio State graduates finally get jobs at a sawmill. It was their first day on the job. Suddenly one screams "OOUUUCCHHHH!!! I lost my finger!" The other glances over, "Oh yeah, how did you do that?" "Well, I was just trying to touch this big spinning wheel like this... Damn! There goes another one!!"

I heard that Ohio State's Head Football Coach was only dressing twenty players for the upcoming battle against Michigan. He said the rest can dress themselves.

How many Ohio State students does it take to change a tire? Only one, but he gets four hours credit and it counts as a lab science.

What do you get when you cross an Ohio State fan with a pig? Trick question, there are some things a pig just wont do.

Why do Ohio State graduates hang their diplomas from their rear view mirror? To justify their handicap parking.

A Michigan student and an Ohio State student are both using the men's room. When they finish their business, the Michigan student heads for the door, while the Ohio State student heads for the sink. The Ohio dude calls to the Wolverine, "At Ohio State, they teach us to wash our hands after going to the bathroom." The Michigan guy replies, "At Michigan, they teach us not to pee on our hands."

What do an Ohio State student and a Michigan student have in common? They both got accepted at Ohio State.

An Ohio State grad sees an ad for a $99 cruise. So he goes down to the travel agent and hands over the cash. The travel agent hits him over the head with a bat, stuffs him in a sack, throws him out the back window onto a raft and cuts the raft loose. The Ohio State grad wakes up to find himself adrift, along with another Ohio State grad. The first grad says, "I hope they serve dinner on this cruise." The second replies, "They didn't last year."

Michigan student and an Ohio State student are walking down the road when the Michigan student says, "How sad...A dead bird." The Ohio State student looks up and says, "Where, where?"

Albert Einstein went to a party and asked people their I.Q. He asked this guy and the guy said,"120". Einstein said, "great, we can talk about nuclear fission". then he asked this girl and she said,"110" and he said "great, we can talk about the angle of the worlds axis." and finally he went up to this guy and the guy said,"51" and Einstein said, "how bout them Buckeyes!"

An Michigan and a Ohio State fan were driving in opposite directions one dark stormy night and the had a collision in the middle of the road. Both of them survived and were happy to so. To celebrate the Michigan fan said to the buckeye fan "lets have a drink" and he pulled a bottle of Jack from the trunk of his car. The Michigan fan poured the to a drink and said "lets put our differences behind us" The Buckeye fan drank up and said "go ahead my friend" and the Michigan fan said "no thanks ill wait until the cops arrive

Why don't they teach Sex-Ed at OSU?
They don't want the mule to get too tired!

Two OSU Students were going to Starkville to beat up a guy named Clarence because he had stolen one of their girlfriends. The two guys come to a bridge that has a big sign on it which reads "Clearance 8 feet 10 inches". When they saw this the turned around and floored it all the way back to Columbus.

A UofM student was driving a pick-up truck with two Ohio State students in the back. The truck suddenly skids out of control and into a lake. The UofM student breaks the window and swims to the surface. About twenty minutes later, the two State students come to the surface. The UofM student says "What have you been doing?" The one of the OSU guys says "Well we had some trouble getting the tail gate open".

Why don't you see many Pharmacist from OSU?
They can't figure out how to put the medecine bottles in the printer!

An OSU graduate was in a waiting room at a hospital, waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor came out and informed the man that he could come see his wife and his new twins. The man walked in the room and five minutes later came running out screaming that he was gonna' kill somebody. The doctor walked in the room and asked the women what all the fuss was about. The women said he was going to find and kill the father of the other kid.

One Saturday afternoon during the football season, a man walked into a sports bar in Columbus with his dog. "Wait a second, dogs aren't allowed in here!" the bartender exclaimed. But the man insisted that his dog was a Buckeyes dog and that he just wanted to watch the game. After much argument, the bartender allowed the man to let the dog in the bar, but only if he behaved. So the man sat down with his dog and had a beer as they watched the game. By and by the Buckeyes get into field goal range and they kick a field goal. The dog goes crazy: He jumps all around, slapping people high five, cheering, and barking the Ohio State fight song. The bartender says, "Hey, that's really great! What does he do when they get a touchdown?" To which the man replies, "I don't know, I've only had him for three years."

Why don't they put ice in drinks up at OSU?
The guy with the recipe graduated.

How can you tell when a OSU student is a married man?
There will be chawing tobacco juice running down both doors of his pickup!

A Buckeye walks into this bar and asked for 20 shots of the best whiskey lined up in a row. The bartender poured all 20 shots. The Buckeye downed all 20 ... one right after the other. The bartender said, "I've never seen anybody drink like that." The Buckeye said, "You'd drink like that if you had what I have." The bartender said, "What do you have?" "Fifty cents." said the Buckeye.

What does an OSU grad call a Michigan grad? "Boss"

How many Buckeye fans does it take to change a flat tire?
2, one to mix the drinks and one to call Daddy.

An Ohio State fan, a Michigan fan, and a Nebraska fan were walking along the beach, when they came across a magic genie. The magic genie said he would grant them each one wish. The Nebraska fan said that his father was a farmer, he was a farmer, and his son would farm, so he wished that the land would be forever fertile in Nebraska. The genie promptly granted his wish. The Ohio State fan was impressed with this, and then wished for a wall to completely surround the state of Ohio so that no Wolverine fan could ever get inside. The Genie granted his wish. Then, the Michigan fan said, "Tell me more about this wall." the genie answered "It is 150 ft high, and 50 ft wide, and nothing can get in or out of it." So the Michigan fan replied, "Fill it up with water!"

An old farmer wants his son to go to Michigan State, but the son's IQ is too high. Since the farmer really wants his son to be an Spartan he takes him to the MSU Vet School and asks to use an IQ-reducing machine. Although the machine is experimental and not meant for humans, they decide the risk acceptable. They strap the son into the machine and turn it on. His IQ starts dropping. 130...110...100...90...80...70...60... When the scientist flips the OFF switch, nothing happens. The son's IQ keeps dropping. 40...30...10..0!!!!. The scientist finally pulls the plug and stops the machine. The farmer runs to his son and shakes him awake, "Son, say something!" Dazed, the son looks him right in the eye and says, "Go Bucks!"

Q. What is the difference between a Buckeye grad and a catfish?
A. One scrounges around eating garbage and other peoples waste. The other is a fish.

Q. What's the difference between Ohio State and a bag of manure?
A. The bag!

Q. What does a seven course meal in Columbus consist of?
A. A six pack and a possum!

Q. If two OSU graduates jump off a cliff, which one hits the ground first?
A. Who cares!?

One day in the Ohio State part of hell, it suddenly turned cold and icy. "What happened?" asked one OSU alum. Another alum thought for a moment, then said, "We must have won the national championship"

How did the OSU student break his leg at the golf course?
He fell off the ball washer.

Q: What do you get when you breed a groundhog and a UM Wolverine?
A: Six more weeks of good football.

Last edited by samglo; 11-19-2002 at 07:57 AM.

Old 11-18-2002, 08:18 PM
samglo

Q: Did you hear that The Rolling Stones are playing at OSU Stadium?
A: Yeah, they're 10-point favorites.

What is the difference between a cactus and OSU stadium? A cactus has 100,000 pricks on the outside.

A Columbus area mortician had a new apprentice who was learning the embalming ropes. He walked into the embalming room where a cadaver was lying on the table. Thinking he knew enough now to begin the procedure without his boss, he began examining the body. He rolled it over and to his amazement there was a cork in its rear end. Mystified, he pulled it out, and immediately heard, the Ohio State Buckeyes fight song come out the guys butt.

Startled by what had happened, he shoved the cork back into the cadaver and ran up the stairs to find his mentor. "Sir, you've got to come down and help me, I've just seen something I can't believe."
Annoyed by the naivete of his assistant, he said OK and followed him downstairs. "There, look at the cork in the rear end of that body, I couldn't imagine what it was doing there so I pulled it out. Please you do it."
The mortician was a bit surprised to see the cork, too, so he walked to the table and removed the cork. Then the OSU fight song started playing. Exasperated, he replaced the cork in its appointed position, turned to his assistant and said: "What's so surprising about that. I've heard thousands of butt-holes sing that song."

An OSU football player was nearly killed in a horrible horseback riding accident. He was thrown off the horse and almost got trampled. Thank God the K-Mart manager came out and unplugged it.

Q: How do you get to Columbus from Ann Arbor?
A: Go south until you smell ****, then east until you step in it.

Q: If 3 OSU players are in a car, then who is driving?
A: A police officer.

Q: What is the only sign of intelligent life in Columbus?
A: The freeway sign that says "Ann Arbor, 192 miles".

Old 11-18-2002, 08:32 PM
samglo

Ohio State -4

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/gaming/odds/index.htm

Old 11-18-2002, 09:17 PM
voodoo

Go Big Blue. You read it here first - IOWA will be the undisputed Big 10 Champs for 2002!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both teams are barely above average. OSU has no offense to speak of without their little freshman.

Old 11-19-2002, 07:26 AM
Registered

Default Copied from a OSU message board on 11/12

An Open letter to the 2002 Ohio State Football Team
By Tom Orr
Dear Buckeyes,

You are all alone.

Nobody believes in you.

Sure, the team is 11-0 this season, and yes, that includes a convincing win over the number three team in the Bowl Championship Series. But that really doesn't matter at all.

You're not the best team in your own conference, let alone the country. Heck, you haven't even been the best team on the FIELD on a couple Saturdays this fall. You certainly don't deserve to be the number one team in the BCS.

Don't believe me? Just look at the evidence.

From ESPN.com: "It's just my fundamental belief they are the second best team in the Big Ten. I'm not an anti-Ohio St. guy. If I had to bet my farm in Iowa on OSU v. Miami or OU, I wouldn't pick Ohio St. I think Iowa, Miami and OU would all beat OSU."

From USA Today: "I'm not convinced Ohio State, even though No. 1 in the BCS, is the second-best team in the nation right now. Miami and Washington State are the hottest teams in the country this week."

Mark May of ESPN said you guys wouldn't beat any of the other top five teams in college football.

How about collegefootballnews.com: "Has anyone else seen the Ohio State offense over the last few weeks and gotten a wee bit nervous at the thought of a potential screaming dud of a national championship game?"

Fortunately, it's not going to come to that. You are doomed to lose at least one of your next two games, and very deservedly miss out on your chance to sully the national championship game.

More from USA Today: "I can almost sense one of those crushing Ohio State losses coming against Michigan. It's in the cards."

Lee Corso of College Gameday has already stated that Michigan WILL beat the Buckeyes.

From CBS Sportsline: "Your team is 10-0. You know what that means. Or maybe you don't. Or maybe, if you're familiar with Columbus in November, you don't want to be reminded what it means.... History would suggest that a crushing upset is somewhere in the program's very near future. Ten times Ohio State has started 8-0 since 1968. Ten times it has failed to keep its eyes on the prize."

ESPN even thinks you deserved to lose last weekend. "Purdue played their typical game, they outplayed them but kind of gave the game away with interceptions and some sloppy play."

Frankly, the guys in Bristol, CT. think you're just lucky that you get to duck mighty Iowa. That game would look like a poodle against a steamroller. "After what Iowa did to Northwestern in a 62-10 rout, there is no doubt the Hawkeyes are the best team in the Big Ten."

Think those media outlets are the only ones who think you're nothing more than a fluke, a joke, an overrated result of some lucky bounces and easy scheduling? At least one, maybe two coaches voted you below teams with a loss in last week's ESPN/USA Today poll.

And as many as five media voters did the same. Odds are, at least a few of those even have you lower than Washington State. Yeah, that Washington State.

But that's okay. I mean, you're lucky they even change the channel off of Miami's season-long coronation for enough time to remember who you are.

Being one of only two unbeaten Division 1-A teams means absolutely nothing. Everyone knows you don't deserve to be where you are. From ESPN "Despite last weekend's loss, I would still take Oklahoma against Washington State, Ohio State and Iowa."

In their rankings this week, ESPN comments "2. Ohio State -- Strictly because of the undefeated record."

Even your fans don't believe in you. From the message board of this very site on Saturday afternoon:
* Krenzel blows
* Krenzel can't hit the wide side of a barn! He's horrible!
* Krenzel can't get it done
* This game is over
* Krenzel doesn't get rid of the ball again. He's pathetic!
* I HATE KRENZEL!!! GOD.... HE NEEDS TO STEP UP AND BE A LEADER!!!
* No confidence in the O
* TRESSEL. What a coach. Reminds me of Cooper a little.
* I thought the strength coach was so good, I guess moving tractor tires around doesn't hack it
* Send Tressel back to YSU and hire Urban Meyer
* Get a new Freakin Offensive Coordinator, or fire Tressel if he won't
* The fat lady is starting to sing!
* I guess Miami was right. We DON'T belong near the top
* It ain't gonna happen today

And if you think I had to wade through thousands of posts over a month-long span to mine those nuggets, you'd be wrong. Those were all TITLES of posts in a seven-minute span immediately preceding the game-winning touchdown pass.

Face it guys, you're going this one alone.

Now, it would be very easy to buy into all this talk and simply go through the motions this weekend against Illinois.

Then, even if you lose, you haven't really under-achieved.

That would just mean you stopped getting all the lucky bounces and bad calls that have made your undeserving 11-0 run possible. And there's no great shame in finishing the year 11-3.

The other choice, of course, is to take the field with a genuine sense of purpose.

To show the world what this team is made of.

To show everyone in the college football universe what it means to be an Ohio State Buckeye.

It's time to put together eight perfect quarters of football in the next two weeks, then string together another perfect 60 minutes in Tempe.

So screw everyone else-ESPN, USA Today and all the bandwagon jumpers who lost faith in you.

It's time for something much more important than them.

It's time to become immortals. It's time to win a national title.

Quick Reply: OSU vs Mi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.