Notices

New Dually Photographs

Old 11-25-2002, 03:37 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet!

Especially the Baja sticker on the back.

I love my 2002 F350 Dually. One thing that is nice about them is that they will part the seas of the highway. I find that people WILL get out of your way. LOL
Old 11-25-2002, 03:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Jason, Man that is a sweet truck. I am ready now to go get one. I went and test drove one on saturday and i new to get one now. But i will have to get an all white one though and that color is awesome.
Old 11-25-2002, 03:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wife got it off of ebay from some home grown decal maker
was a few bucks
I think I might want an apache symbol on the tail gate NEXT
(god if my wife reads this im a dead man)

Thanks guys, at least SOMETHING has gone right for me this year

Jason
Old 11-25-2002, 05:01 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You mean we might find you with a tomahawk in the back of your head
Old 11-25-2002, 05:48 PM
Registered

Smile Beautiful Truck !

I really like the Baja decal.

Does it have the 7.3 or the 6.0 ? I heard they were making them with the 6.0 now and was not sure which one you have. You cannot go wrong either way, the 7.3 is a great motor.

I've been towing with a dually since 95 and I would highly recommend a set of mud flaps for the rear. I found without them, the rear tires will provide an ample supply of rock chips on the boat and trailer. I mounted mine so they set about 2.5" off of the road when towing the boat and it eliminated the problem.

Again, that is one fine looking truck.
Old 11-25-2002, 06:18 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Now get that boat hooked up behind it and you'll be set Good luck with the truck!.

P.S.

If and when you break down give me a call and I'll pull you home with my DODGE
Old 11-25-2002, 11:05 PM
Tejas Raz

Nice truck man! Welcome to the POWERStoke family.

Old 11-26-2002, 12:03 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I loved my turbo F - 350. Your gonna love yours.
Attached Thumbnails New Dually Photographs-mr-t-trucksmall.jpg  
Old 11-26-2002, 06:49 AM
Registered

Well I hunted the dealers inventory on the east coast through www.fordvehicles.com and finally found it in Kennet square PA (same dealer I was going to but different location)
It is the 7.3 PSD 4x4 sport, the 6.0's are being made now but not getting to the dealers until all the 7.3's are gone.
Little leary of the "new engine guinea pig program" that these manufacturers do to people (poor AudioFN with his 99 power stroke auto trans mess) but Also your not going to get any money off of sticker on the new 6.0 PSD's for at least a year.
Im not A plan so I gotta bend over and take it.
I went for the 7.3 cause I dont care about the noise, like my boat with dry pipes is not loud enough, what the hell this thing has noise to it but does not bother me.
Way I look at it, I got the last of the PSD's that are reliable until about 2004-2005 when the bugs get worked out of the new 6.0 PSD and the new 5 speed auto trans they are making.
same skin on the trucks but completely re-engineered.
Let me tell you it is like driving a caddy. Smoothest most responsive truck I have ever owned.
Have not driven a dodge in a few years and chevy I have had personal bad luck with (just ride like a vehicle with no suspension and the rattles and squeaks and shimmy's from drive shafts are enough to drive you to the end of the rope)
If chevy is like a rock you find in your back yard, this thing is like a freakin boulder the size of Denver!
If they put this same 7.3 PSD in all these F650's F750's and school busses and some smaller tractor trailer type box trucks I think it will do just fine for me and my baja

Ohhh hand warmer on the tail gate, Nice!!!
I thought that was to melt the snow so when the chevy and dodge trucks are behind you, you did not screw up their visability from snow blowing off of your tailgate!!! (see Ford tries to be nice to you all that are lagging behind)
Plus I would like to see one of us try to move an 11,200 lbs truck even on a flat surface!!
Jason
Old 11-26-2002, 07:54 AM
Registered

God im dying to tow something with this
ANyone need a boat moved around or anything?
LOL
Jason

Quick Reply: New Dually Photographs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.